Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Scams
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Scams

Jan 5, 2017, 9:39 PM

The amount of scams on Craigslist for tickets right now far outweigh the non-scams. Sad society we live in. At least the people selling on TNet will tell you upfront you're getting ripped off. It sucks but it's honest. But the CL people are the scrum of the earth. And there's no policing it. No way to stop it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How are T-Netters ripping people off?***

Jan 5, 2017, 9:57 PM

Re: How are T-Netters ripping people off?***

Jan 5, 2017, 10:06 PM

Reselling tickets for 3 times the face value. Someone gets rich and someone gets ripped off. It's not a complaint. Some people are willing to get ripped off. Market sets the price so it is what it is. It's like paying for a studio apartment in manhattan. 500sqft for $5K a month is a rip off. But hey, That's what the market dictates.

Should've thought ahead. My point isnt what a ripoff is or isn't. That's a subjective term. My point is be careful for all of the scumbags trying to steal money from my Clemson family.

Re: How are T-Netters ripping people off?***

Jan 5, 2017, 10:24 PM

For a minute there, I thought you were going to talk about the QB for the Panthers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Join IPTAY. Support Clemson Athletics. All IPTAY members

Jan 6, 2017, 1:07 AM [ in reply to Re: How are T-Netters ripping people off?*** ]

were able to purchase at least two tickets at face.

GO TIGERS!! Bring home the National Championship!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic