Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Haha, y'all are sheep
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Haha, y'all are sheep

Nov 20, 2019, 1:15 PM

Dude specifically said Trump told him he wanted no quid pro quo.. he's saying Now he knows what he wanted. Lol

When will you learn

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right, Sondland is just another never Trump guy

Nov 20, 2019, 1:17 PM

Xtiger bringing the lulz

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't watched two seconds of all this

Nov 20, 2019, 1:35 PM

But I do know what I hear in this. If it is as Chuckston says it is, than this seems confusing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=037O9S9Qyv0

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course, you can't trust anything Chuckston says***

Nov 20, 2019, 1:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Evidently, you aren't the only one who didn't watch it.***

Nov 20, 2019, 2:04 PM [ in reply to I haven't watched two seconds of all this ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That conversation took place on 9/9.

Nov 20, 2019, 2:40 PM [ in reply to I haven't watched two seconds of all this ]

The day the story broke as a result of the whistleblower's report. So yeah, once the cat was out of the bag Trump was like "NO QUID PRO QUO!"

So Sonnland is changing his tune today?

Nov 20, 2019, 2:52 PM

Is he negating what he said in that clip?

"Was there a "quid pro quo?" As I testified previously...

Nov 20, 2019, 3:09 PM

...the answer is "yes"." - From Gordon Sondland's prepared statement from today, which he elaborated on in questioning today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like he is saying two different and opposite things***

Nov 20, 2019, 3:50 PM

That's why it's problematic to not watch 2 seconds of

Nov 20, 2019, 3:54 PM

something and then express an opinion.

I'm just going by what I saw, that occurred this morning.

Nov 20, 2019, 5:35 PM

What are you going by?

Re: I'm just going by what I saw, that occurred this morning.

Nov 20, 2019, 9:53 PM

You said you haven't watched "two seconds of all this," then you post the wrong clip and declare it confusing. And then somehow want us to believe you know what you're talking about.

Just watch it or read a summary.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

How is it the wrong clip?

Nov 20, 2019, 10:47 PM

I haven't watched any of it on TV; I saw a clip that Memphis posted, then the longer version of the same clip that Obed posted.

"And then somehow want us to believe you know what you're talking about."

I guess you're trying here, but I've only asked a few questions. I guess the answers are difficult.

No. He is saying that Trump told him on a phone call

Nov 20, 2019, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Sounds like he is saying two different and opposite things*** ]

that there was no quid pro quo. Trump said this unprompted within hours of the House announcing their Ukraine investigation into a quid pro quo.

He is saying he didn't believe Trump and now knows that it was, in fact, a quid pro quo.

After watching that full clip, I didn't hear him say

Nov 20, 2019, 5:39 PM

Sonland didn't believe him. You've repeated that at least 4 or 5 times; I can't seem to find where he is saying that.

Do you have a link for that? Else, how would you know that?

I can't recall the exact word he used, but it was something

Nov 20, 2019, 6:10 PM

like "unconvinced" but the word suggested that he had not changed his understanding of whether or not there was a quid pro quo and he felt that it was.

Regardless, when he states in his prepared statement, which he read: "was there a “quid pro quo?” As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes." that means that he does not believe the president when the president says there was no quid pro quo.

Re: I can't recall the exact word he used, but it was something

Nov 20, 2019, 6:15 PM

Too bad quid pro quo is not an impeachable offense. You also missed this:

https://youtu.be/2HaI0fVyFYg

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But, it is an element of bribery, extortion, abuse of power

Nov 20, 2019, 6:27 PM

and other high crimes and misdemeanors, which are, in fact, impeachable offenses.

Anything is an impeachable offense if you have the majority

Nov 20, 2019, 11:36 PM

Re: So Sonnland is changing his tune today?

Nov 20, 2019, 11:32 PM [ in reply to So Sonnland is changing his tune today? ]

Sort of. He continued to say that he didn't know if Trump was being truthful and he still believes there was clearly a quid pro quo.

Sondland said he didn't believe Trump when he hung up.

Nov 20, 2019, 1:28 PM

He still believed that it was a quid pro quo right after the call and he still believes that today.

You may have missed that.

Did you miss the part where opinions aren't facts?***

Nov 20, 2019, 3:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haha, y'all are sheep

Nov 20, 2019, 1:38 PM

Xtiger...You know there was QPQ, but you don't care in the scheme of things. You are correct though, it wont change a things as far as Trump leaving office.

Trump told me that he didn't

Nov 20, 2019, 1:59 PM

murder that guy in Times Square. He told me that he used this tiny lead pellet and put a hole in him that just destroyed some vital organs...that's all. But he never said, "Murder".

Trump also told Sondland to talk to Rudy.

Nov 20, 2019, 2:09 PM

And Rudy told Sondland what was expected, which was a quid pro quo. Trump wouldn't say it to him directly because, as Trump's former personal lawyer and current federal prison inmate put it, “He doesn’t give you questions, he doesn’t give you orders, he speaks in a code.”

Message was edited by: Murcielago®

Says the guy who...

Nov 20, 2019, 2:13 PM

...believes in the Deep State because Sean Hannity tells him it exists.
...blindly supported the Iraq war and Bush, then tried to pretend he didn't years later as if none of us would remember.
...believes anything a reality TV star tells him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

he is a mind reader***

Nov 20, 2019, 2:15 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You actually think Trump even knows what quid pro quo even

Nov 20, 2019, 2:24 PM

means?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Irony.***

Nov 20, 2019, 3:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haha, y'all are sheep

Nov 20, 2019, 4:48 PM

They miss words like “presumed” and “assumed” and many other carefully worded verbal nuances. When you don’t possess the required amount of suspicion to sort information supplied by today’s media, you run the risk of being manipulated and brainwashed.

Haha you're wrong again.

Nov 20, 2019, 11:30 PM

Yes, Sondland said that's what Trump said there was no Quid Pro Quo. But he also testified that he didn't know if Trump was being truthful and in spite of Trumps statement, he STILL believes the WH meeting and the public announcement of an investigation into Bidens was a quid pro quo.

You can ###### out pieces of his testimony to try to make your case, but it only leaves you to be easily disproved if placed in context.

If you watch this, and believe the man, you're simply

Nov 20, 2019, 11:36 PM

making things up in your head if you still feel that he has first-hand knowledge of top-down quid pro quo.

This isn't my interpretation, or bias....it's watching a guy testify while I'm armed with only a modicum of common sense and an understanding of the English language.

https://youtu.be/EnEWYilDgcg

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic