Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Save the Date!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Save the Date!

Jan 26, 2019, 9:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Save the Date!

Jan 26, 2019, 10:00 AM

And don't forget the 50 year anniversary of the moon landing just 4 months earlier.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2019, 10:27 AM

It's embarrassing that a team that wants to be important as much as the coot fans do, and only one conference championship. Maybe it's that their administration don't give a crap about sports enough to put the money that it takes in the right places to get to be good.

I will say this, nobody dislikes coot fans anymore than I do and I live with them daily, but, I would like to see the team to get better, or we drop them off our schedule bc they hurt our SOS way more than they have helped it. The only time they have ever been really competitive, is when Spurrier was on a mission to prove he was still a good college FB coach after failing in the NFL, and that's about it.

There is no way they could have ever beat us 5 in a row if we hadn't lost HALF of our recruiting class when Dabo was made our HC. That was a big class of need we had, and with some pretty decent recruits we lost, and that put Dabo behind the 8-ball right from the start of his rookie Head coaching career. Dabo being a rookie HC was bad enough, but losing half your recruiting class just made it much harder for him IMO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2019, 10:18 AM

That was so 1969.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2019, 10:45 AM

I guess we know where Jhop will be on that date

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2019, 11:04 AM

abbydon® said:

I guess we know where Jhop will be on that date

Yep, and watching the Tigers play on his phone so he can scurry over here and tell us about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic