Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have we discussed the brutality
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 407

Have we discussed the brutality

Oct 9, 2020, 10:59 AM

Of Steve Schmidts Twitter rant at the POTUS (in response to the POTUS saying he beat him)?

Donald Trump tried to come for Former McCain Campaign Strategist Steve Schmidt on Twitter and Schmidt didn't hold back:
“You’ve never beaten me at anything. This is our first dance. Did you like, Covita? We are so much better at this than your team of crooks, wife beaters, degenerates, weirdos and losers.
You are losing. We heard you loved Evita. You saw it so many times. Where will you live out your years in disgrace? Will you buy Jeffrey Epstein’s island? One last extra special deal from him? Or will you be drooling on yourself in a suite at Walter Reed? Maybe you will be in prison?
I bet you fear that. The Manhattan District Attorney may not be around to cover for you or your crooked kids anymore. Eliza Orlins doesn’t believe in different sets of rules for the Trumps. What about the State Attorney General? You know what you’ve done.
Oh, Donald. Who do you owe almost $500 million in personally guaranteed loans to? It's all coming down. You think you and your disgusting family are going to be in deal-flow next year? Are you really that delusional?
You are lucky Chris Wallace interrupted you after Joe Biden said you weren’t smart. You started to melt down. That’s the place that hurts the most. Right? Fred Sr., knew it. You’ve spent your whole life proving it. You aren’t very smart. You couldn’t take the SAT on your own. What was the real score? 970? We both know you know.
Are the steroids wearing off? Is the euphoria fading? Do you feel foggy? Tired? Do you ache? How is the breathing? Hmmm. Are you watching TV today? We will have some nice surprises for you. Everyone is laughing at you. You are a joke. A splendid moron turned deadly clown.
Did you watch Martha McSally in her debate against American hero, fighter pilot, test pilot, astronaut Capt. Mark Kelly? She is so embarrassed by you. She is ashamed and full of self-loathing for the choice she made in following you over the cliff. She is in free fall now. She will lose, like most of them, because of you.
We hear from the White House and the campaign everyday. They are betraying you. They are looking to get out alive and salvage careers and their names. It’s Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner vs. Donald Trump Jr., and Kimberly Guilfoyle on the inside. They are at war over scraps and who gets to command what will be the remnants of your rancid cult.
It’s almost over now. You are the greatest failure in American history. You are the worst president in American history. Disgrace will always precede your name. Your grandchildren and great-grandchildren will grow up ashamed of their names.
One day, I suppose there will be some small and not-much-visited library that bears your name. It will be the type of place where a drunk walks by, staring at the wall for a minute, before deciding it is beneath his dignity to #### on. That’s what is waiting for you.
Joe Biden is a better man. He’s smarter. He’s winning.
Do you remember when you didn’t want to name Donald Trump Jr., Donald because you were worried about him being a loser named Donald? You were right about that. He is.
But it is you who will be remembered as America’s greatest loser. You will be crushed in the election!”

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have we discussed the brutality

Oct 9, 2020, 11:02 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Savage***

Oct 9, 2020, 11:06 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2020, 11:15 AM

Oct 9, 2020, 11:24 AM

oh no, it must be Friday. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting that drivel, lol. Such trash!

I expected better from you, lol, now go and reform.

We don't know how the Donald Trump story will end.

Oct 9, 2020, 11:28 AM

But we know it's going to end tragically and sadly for him and his family. He has to be utterly terrified for what awaits him once he leaves office. His children, too.

They deserve it, and so do all the people who adored him and blindly followed him. It will be the Gamecocks of politics; a brief moment of victory followed by decades of shame and ridicule.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: We don't know how the Donald Trump story will end.

Oct 9, 2020, 11:49 AM

There's always an arc to people like this. Donald's had an amazing run but sometimes guys who compulsively double down have those. The end's always the same, the law of averages always catches up eventually...and interested delayed is just interest deferred.

You cannot make enemies at the rate Donald Trump has made them and escape consequences forever. Right now the legions of enemies he's created are being held at bay - if barely! - by the protections offered by the office in which he now resides, but the second he's out of office that protection is gone...but the enemies will remain. I'd be surprised if he makes it to the airport before he's served papers by the SDNY and only God knows who else; there's going to be a horde of process servers waiting on him that looks like a school of piranha. It's going to look like Animal Planet, no lie.

We know how it ended for his mentor Roy Cohn. I think it's even worse for Donald.

Re: We don't know how the Donald Trump story will end.

Oct 9, 2020, 12:06 PM

In the true Trump way, he will resign and let Pence pardon him for all past crimes. Then he only has to figure out how to pay his creditors who no longer give two craps about him. Should be fun to watch, true reality TV. I say he offs himself, or Putin poisons him in the end.

Wow. That’s clearly the rant of a successful political

Oct 9, 2020, 11:46 AM

operative AND a guy who isn’t simply consumed with hate for Trump.

Trump’s a loser...became POTUS in one try at politics...how has Stevie done? What say you, Wikipedia...

In 1995, Schmidt managed the unsuccessful campaign for Kentucky Attorney General of Will T. Scott, who is formerly a Justice of the Kentucky Supreme Court.[14] This Kentucky campaign's advertising strategy was featured in the second edition of George Magazine.

In 1998, Schmidt ran California State Senator Tim Leslie's unsuccessful race for Lt. Governor of California.[15] Also that year, he was the Communications Director for California State Treasurer Matt Fong's unsuccessful campaign to unseat U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer.[16] In 1999, he was the Communications Director for Lamar Alexander's presidential run, leaving in June when the campaign reduced its senior staff.[17]
[Swarley’s comment...that means he was fired from a terrible Presidential campaign]

Let’s continue...

Schmidt joined the Bush administration as a Deputy Assistant to the President and Counselor to Vice President #### Cheney

Cheney, Eh? Oh, I guess he’s one of the good guys now?

Let’s skip ahead...after getting Arnold re-elected in California, he “ran day to day operations” for McCain’s 2008 failed POTUS campaign. My favorite part:

He is best known for pushing McCain to select Sarah Palin as his running mate.[i/i]

HAHAHAHAHAHA! No way! This guy was responsible for THAT!?!

Yes, Steve...guy I had to look up to know who you were and found a trail of failures...Trump’s a loser and you, sir, are the winner. Congrats.

null

you just don't recognize OWNAGE!!!!

Oct 9, 2020, 1:12 PM

there are tons of unsuccessful pubs that own Trump daily.

Thank goodness for social media and a biased press that give them a platform so liberals have something they enjoy reading or we would never remember who these guys were.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhhhh...

Oct 9, 2020, 1:17 PM

Trump's the one that teed that up for the guy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it doesn't matter what I think...

Oct 9, 2020, 1:24 PM

there are dozens if not dozens of dozens like him. These are the people of the Bush era, which as I recall was very, very, very bad. Now they are awesome.

Same old story, rinse, repeat.

We are in deep, deep trouble. And Trump, as much of a bumbling klutz that he is, is just a symptom and exposing our problems.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 407
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic