Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BC's Frank Spaziani Playing it Close to the Vest
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Sep 15, 2009, 7:54 AM

Boston College head coach Frank Spaziani may not know entirely what he has in this Eagles’ football team following an off-season of turmoil and two tune-up games against Northeastern [54-0] and Kent St. [34-7]. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad we don't play Oh St

Sep 15, 2009, 8:57 AM

you know Tress would play close to the sweater vest. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BC focused on Clemson for months?

Sep 15, 2009, 9:19 AM

Not sure if we should be flattered or what. I would waget that not many Clemson players have been much or at all focused on BC over the summer.

Last week we came out of the gate very slowly and very unfocused. We cannot afford that sort of a dazed first quarter this week since BC will certainly come storming out of the gate.

Harley

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well we said...

Sep 15, 2009, 9:23 AM

a similar thing about GT. We didn't outright admit that we ignored MTSU but Dabo did touch on the fact that they focused on them in the Spring and in coaches meetings during the summer.
It would only make sense for BC to do it, the first two games were obviously no threats, but a young team and new QB on the road in Death Valley against the most talented team they've seen? Yeah, I would be focused on us all spring and fall too.

Saturday will be a chess match...

Sep 15, 2009, 9:23 AM [ in reply to BC focused on Clemson for months? ]

IMO - Teams don't know much about what Dabo and Napier are going to bring each week and neither do teams about BC with their new coach. I have a feeling BC will not run anything similar to the types of plays they used in their first 2 "warm up" games. That's just my opinion but I do think the Tigers will come out swinging. If they can start fast and hang a couple of TDs on the Eagles early then BC will have to change their gameplan. I'm looking forward to Saturday regardless of game time, LOL!

BC worse than last year and it's at DV, so Clemson wins.

Sep 15, 2009, 3:51 PM

You may never hear me say this any other year (and I didn't say it about GT), but I feel pretty confident that Clemson will beat BC squarely this year. BC lost too much top-tier NFL talent from their defense (Raji, Brace, & Herzlich) and they're breaking in a new QB (on his first road game in a very hostile environment). BC will be worse than last year and I think they will have an atypically down year. I think this year's Clemson team is at least as good or better than the Tigers who beat (a better) BC squad last year on the road.

But if Clemson spots BC 24 points at the start of the game...

Re: Well lets hope we don't spot them even a field goal ! !***

Sep 15, 2009, 6:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic