Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Santa needs to find a DW jersey in kids size
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,350

Santa needs to find a DW jersey in kids size

Dec 3, 2014, 10:16 AM

Do they have the #4 available in KIDS sizes and if so where can I find them? I've looked online and all I can seem to find is #10, #2 or #83.
Thanks for any help! :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good luck, Santa needs to find one for my house too

Dec 3, 2014, 10:23 AM

Stores I have talked to won't be getting any in stock until next year. Nothing online.

If you find some, please let me know!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Good luck, Santa needs to find one for my house too

Dec 3, 2014, 10:26 AM

Oh NO! That is not what I want to hear. :(
If I find any, I will certainly let you know.

Re: Good luck, Santa needs to find one for my house too

Dec 3, 2014, 10:29 AM

You can custom order it. I had to get one for mu niece 4 years ago for Tajh...she had to have one.They did not make children #10. I believe I called knickeebocker and they custom ordered it for me. It was close to $80 back then.

Re: Santa needs to find a DW jersey in kids size

Dec 3, 2014, 10:33 AM

If you can't find one, you could try the option of getting a customizable jersey. They say they won't put a present day roster player name on the jersey, but you could find someone that could do it and match up the lettering style. Not a perfect solution, but maybe an option if he has his heart set on it.

http://www.onthefield.com/products/Custom-Youth-Clemson-Football-Jersey-Home-Replica-Imprinted-Or-Hand-Stitched--Size-18.html?gclid=CLiHtZaXqsICFc1i7AodGCsA0Q

That's an Adidas Jersey. Not Nike.***

Dec 3, 2014, 10:43 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Santa needs to find a DW jersey in kids size

Dec 3, 2014, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Santa needs to find a DW jersey in kids size ]

Anyone know where Santa would find one in an adult size?

Re: Santa needs to find a DW jersey in kids size- still have

Dec 3, 2014, 11:08 AM

one at my house. it was a fuller jersey. belonged to my daughter when she was a kid. she now has three kids of her own. not sure where we packed it but will post it on ebay when I find it. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,350
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic