Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sammy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,177

Sammy

May 4, 2012, 5:26 PM

Just my opinion but i think he should sit out the first 3 games no matter who we are playing. The stiffer the punishment, the more he will think about doing it again. Lets not forget this is the same Sammy we have read nothing but good things about. We all know he's a good kid..granted, he is the last player on the team i would have thought this happen to, but it did..it doesn't make him bad..it means he made a terrible judgement call. If he is the person we think he is, he will work even harder to put this behind him. He may have to wait til next year for the heisman..but that just opens the door wider for Tahj.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree. Kid feels like he let everyone down, including

May 4, 2012, 5:35 PM

Himself. Sometimes thats punishment enough,. He is not a low life punk. He is a good kid that made a bad choice. That should not cost him the chance at winning the heisman.

Re: Disagree. Kid feels like he let everyone down, including

May 4, 2012, 5:39 PM

Would you feel this same way if it were a player from Columbia? This is the time for Dabo to show what will and will not be tolerated no matter who you are on the team.I know I will probably get alot of thumbs down on this but fair is fair.

No because I hate the coots. All kidding aside, you have to

May 4, 2012, 5:45 PM

Use your judgement. I'll be honest, Lattimore is a great heisman quality kid who has been nothing but a class act for usuc. If he were in the same position, I'd say the same thing I'm saying about Sammy. If its someone like clowney or Ingram, I'd say they deserve the suspension and they need to be taught a lesson. Why ruin a good kids career? If they are trouble makers, then bring the heat.

May 4, 2012, 5:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Disagree. Kid feels like he let everyone down, including ]

If all the facts do not come out till after Auburn game then he should not sit out Auburn game!!! Do you agree with this or not! It takes time to gather all the facts on something like this and I see NO way for it to be settled before the 2nd or 3rd week of the season!

May 4, 2012, 6:09 PM

The bottom line is he was driving a car that had weed in it..whether he was smoking it or not, he CANNOT put himself in that situation. No offense, but saying he is a good kid and has punished himself enough sounds exactly what we laugh at the coots for saying time after time.

Its always a pissing contest between us and the coots.***

May 4, 2012, 6:22 PM

Re: Its always a pissing contest between us and the coots.***

May 6, 2012, 12:48 PM

lol..a pissing contest..we all know we can't win a pissing contest with them..especially if their QB coach is participating.

May 4, 2012, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Disagree. Kid feels like he let everyone down, including ]

I totally agree with you. Dabo needs to draw the line now.

I don't think Dabo'll wait that long to deal with this.***

May 6, 2012, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Disagree. Kid feels like he let everyone down, including ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does USuCk have anything to do with this.

May 6, 2012, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Disagree. Kid feels like he let everyone down, including ]

I like when the dirt peckers give their thug players a pass. That has nothing to do with us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sammy

May 6, 2012, 6:14 PM

That's BS, Sammy is a very smart young man, if he thinks that he is not being treated firm but fair he knows any school in the country would love to have him.

If it were you or your son most of this better than someone else BS talk would not be on here

I know Dabo will do something just hope its fair or Sammy might/could be gone

Every one just take a deep breath relax and let Dabo & Sammy work this out

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,177
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic