»
Topic: Buck’s QB Justin Fields used far-left liberal site to solicit public support votes to play..
Replies: 13   Last Post: Sep 16, 2020 5:21 PM by: Mogambu®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 13  

Buck’s QB Justin Fields used far-left liberal site to solicit public support votes to play..

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 11:27 AM

by using MoveOn.org platform, which is affiliated with far-left AVAAZ network.

Not saying he did it on purpose.

But I voted on this platform (<~not realizing that it was on a particular site) to help B1G players get the opportunity to play the game they love & worked hard to be in..as I would want for ACC players if denied..

and now MoveOn.org emails (Correction: text me) to contribute to their far left causes, which I don’t and Won’t.

Saying, watch out what you do & join online!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

LBB after getting left wing progressive spam emails...

emoji_events [21]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 11:33 AM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

This looks 'shopped. The mouse & keyboard are wired to

[4]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 11:41 AM

the "computer" - wouldn't they disappear, too ?

Weak.

Re: LBB after getting left wing progressive spam emails...

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 5:16 PM

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hXYrCIuziPo/S-5_WHrxmJI/AAAAAAAADFA/jdYAL_zMlJA/s1600/farmer+in+the+dell.bmp

military_donation.jpg

Re: Buck’s QB Justin Fields used far-left liberal site to solicit public support votes to play..

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 12:54 PM

There is an unsubscribe option at the bottom of rise emails. Just get off the list. I’ve done this with a bunch of these sites.

Re: Buck’s QB Justin Fields used far-left liberal site to solicit public support votes to play..

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 12:58 PM

That's crazy he wanted to play football. That angers me.

2020 white level member

[2]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 1:48 PM

moveon.org has raised millions for Pro-Abortion causes.

They've had their hands in more black murders through abortion in 1 week than cops have for the last 10 years.

Unfortunately the libs get off on that kind of thing so its mostly overlooked

I love abortion. It's like my favorite thing, actually.

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 1:59 PM

In fact, I'll vote against a candidate if they are against abortion.

It's all I think about, really.

2020 white level member

Re: LBB be like......

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 1:50 PM

2020 white level member

May 6, 2020: "I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did. And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !" sociologycoot843

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 1:54 PM

Something doesn't add up here. A far left Liberal organization helping Fields to get B1G10 football back on track after the POTUS offered the B1G10 help with testing?

2020 white level member

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 2:27 PM

Hahahaha

2020 white level member

Same here until I responded "stop" to the texts.***

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 2:28 PM

Oh helllllllll no. I wouldn’t have helped that punk out anyway.

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 3:17 PM

He deserved to get left out in the cold.

Maybe the whole conference didn’t deserve it. But he sure did with the scam he pulled to transfer into it.

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 5:21 PM

Fields is a little turkey terd...

2020 white level member

Replies: 13  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: Excellent seats in Section C Row K on the 20 yard line closest to The Hill and behind Clemson bench ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1873 people have read this post