Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I still tear up every time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

I still tear up every time

Jul 12, 2017, 9:45 AM

I hear or see the game winning touchdown for the NC. Literally almost cry every time. Anyone else?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, never..

Jul 12, 2017, 9:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: No, never..

Jul 12, 2017, 9:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLmSRt1MMrw

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: there it is....besides bob calling FM a moron,

Jul 12, 2017, 10:44 AM [ in reply to No, never.. ]

this is the most posted thread on TNET!!!! :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It never gets old

Jul 12, 2017, 9:53 AM

And never will. Just like The Catch, Catch II, and 4th and 16. You can watch them ever day and still enjoy the moment. Can't wait for the next great moment in Clemson football. Go Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I still tear up every time

Jul 12, 2017, 10:20 AM

I was there in that stadium, in the upper corner of an endzone. Bama marched down and scored and my FIL looked over and said that we just lost the game. I looked at the clock and saw 2 mins and 2 time outs and told him no way. I knew we had plenty of time, so long as we didn't do anything stupid. That drive seemed to take a lot longer than I was hoping and the time just kept peeling off, but sure enough it worked out. It had to be 1:Something in the morning, I was FREEZING, but I don't think I've ever been more awake.

I'll remember that night/morning for the rest of my life.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2017, 11:53 AM

First, I wish that I could say that I was there in the stadium to witness it in person. However, I will never forget watching it on TV with my closest friends and family and the hugs and tears (confetti of course) we all shared following that moment when the Tigers secured the win with Renfrow's catch in the endzone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

Same here

Jul 12, 2017, 2:35 PM

I watched it at home too. My wife, who is Dominican and doesn't know a thing about football, started jumping up and down when she saw me jumping up and down. Cracked me up. It was a great, great moment.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like the Beatles Abbey Road, I have to limit exposure

Jul 12, 2017, 2:48 PM

so that its always awesome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jul 12, 2017, 3:20 PM

It's not the catch that chokes me up. It's the Clemson fans that responded to the catch. Were so happy and waited so long for that moment.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have tried many times..

Jul 13, 2017, 11:31 AM

....to describe to so many people that feeling on that cold night in Tampa, FL sitting on the very top row right above the end zone where that incredible play happened. I have failed every time. I don't know if many people in this lifetime get to feel nothing but complete exuberance like that....I know for me and all those with me and around me every emotion in the world just poured out...laughing, crying, hugging, everything.....What a night....And I love thinking about it now and yes, I do still get emotional...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic