Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This thread is priceless. Start at page 14 as that is where
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,493

This thread is priceless. Start at page 14 as that is where

Oct 16, 2016, 10:54 AM

NC State makes the first down before the field goal attempt. Louisville fans really need some therapy to get over their game with us. When they accuse a Clemson fan of being overly concerned with them, he points out that they have a 24-page thread about our game on their site. They really smell of new money with their 18 different uniform combinations with only one decent looking one, their blackout dud atmosphere Thursday night, their suspension transfers from all over, and their coach (volleyball daddy).

I would love to see the coot version of this same thread. I'm sure they had a good one on the coot site. I guess yesterday was a bad day for birds, or a bird and a chicken.

http://www.scout.com/college/louisville/forums/2759-the-cardmarch/15053985-clemson-nc-state-game-thread?page=14

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever...they lost, their QB lost...Clemson won

Oct 16, 2016, 11:00 AM

By being 6 points better in the end. Nuff said!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But what about the secondary first down marker not being

Oct 16, 2016, 11:09 AM

visible? LOL, My answer to that whine line is your player should know where the line to gain is. That is basic.

That was entertaining....wish I could re-watch our game...

Oct 16, 2016, 11:20 AM

...with their comments in-sync at the bottom of the screen. If WoofPups beat them next week I will be LMAO!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

L is for Losers!

Oct 16, 2016, 11:46 AM

So the little red birdies squeak by Duke and still have the gall to talk ##### about Clemson? LMAO! That fan base,coaches,and players need to suck it up and move on. They will never be any more than they are at this moment with Clemson and Dabo living rent free in their pee brains! :D:D:D:D
GO TIGERS!!!

Salty as the Dead Sea over there. Wow.

Oct 16, 2016, 12:08 PM

They really worry a lot about us. I can't even begin to relate what they must feel inside...those are the people that take no joy in anything in life, and the types that are what's wrong with the internet these days.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,493
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic