Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Said I would be back
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

Said I would be back

Dec 5, 2016, 7:28 AM

and if nothing else, I am a man of my word.

First off, congrats on the 2016 ACC championship. You were the best team all year, and you proved it Saturday night.

Second, if Watson does not win the Heisman call the law because there has been a robbery. I was impressed with him before the game. I am more so now. I said before the game in a post here that I didn't think he would get rattled no matter the situation, and that proved right even more so than I believed. Bud Foster sent so many blitzes at him in the latter part of the first half, and he handled them all. He got the snot knocked out of him repeatedly and got up, got the team lined up, and ran the next play. I've seen qb's fold under half that much pressure from a Foster blitz package. Just an impressive young man and a fine representative of Clemson University.

And last, I also said it would take 30 to win this on this board before the game in a string, which it did, and said that even with all that scoring, there would be great defensive plays, and there were. Clemson was the better team, and the better team won. I am disappointed, but far from discouraged. We will see each other again.

Now go represent. Best of luck in the playoffs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic