Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sadly, not surprised with the Georgia suspension..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Sadly, not surprised with the Georgia suspension..

Jun 22, 2019, 9:13 AM

I have trolled in the past and got booted from doing so. Don’t do that anymore.

I hope I’m wrong, but Georgia will always find a way to mess up a season. Look at the track record. It is unreal the yearly arrests and suspensions. And, it is not going to change. That is Georgia. Period.

When you bring in those type players you will have moments of brilliance. But, AT SOME POINT EITHER IN THE OFF SEASON OR DURING A GAME, they will let you down. It’s inevitable. Georgia is a thug program. Great talent. But, wild fluctuations on and off the field.

This has been going on for decades. And, the thing is, I can GUARANTEE you that 3-4 more players will be suspended before the season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sadly, not surprised with the Georgia suspension..

Jun 22, 2019, 9:55 AM

Keeping up a proud UGA tradition of getting arrested and suspended/kicked off team during summer. Boy UGA fans must cringe every summer because they no someone is going to drop the ball and get arrested.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks...

Jun 22, 2019, 9:58 AM

coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

only thing worse would be if you were a sourkarelina fan.

Jun 22, 2019, 10:25 AM

You know the kind that get arrested but suck.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2019, 10:57 AM

Before Georgia recruits are born are they already on parole?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2019, 11:07 AM

Guarantee you it was not Kirby's choice. No way he would suspend a good player without being forced to.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2019, 11:35 AM

One never knows how a football prospect, or, even one of our own children will turn out, but there are certain factors one can use to determine the potential for a troubled future. It's not a 100% guarantee, but I credit Dabo and his staff for doing a pretty good job in their evaluation of a prospect. There are several factors involved when an offer is extended to a prospect and character sits at the top of the list. That may be the reason we do not, at times, see a Clemson offer to a highly rated prospect

I grew up looking at domestic abuse by a male as being a coward and still can't shake that feeling. But, even worse, is some physically fit, large male engaged in domestic abuse. Is this a carryover from spousal abuse in the home or is it some idea of exerting their manhood?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2019, 4:16 PM

Dabo does a very good job evaluating talent and character. UGA has a very long history of poor character choices.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

chickenfans & dawgfans scoff at the notion

Jun 22, 2019, 11:45 AM

Clemson recruits character as well as talent---and while no school is immune from moronic behavior by athletes---Coach Swinney's players seem to, by and large, stay out of trouble more than a lot of programs who are successful...again, don't misunderstand, NO ONE can completely escape the symptoms of our societal ills. Clemson is at least trying to minimize the matriculation of what might commonly be termed "bad apples" into the football program

So scoff away chickens and dawgs, loudly publicize and decry the occasional misstep by a Clemson athlete, you guys still gotta live in your own stinky chickencoop and dawghouse....and the Tigers still hoist national championship trophies!!

(the annual summer debacle in Athens has surpassed simple dumbassedness and borders on the psychopathic)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bad boys bad boys whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Jun 22, 2019, 4:21 PM

Do like Dabo recruit players with character***

Jun 22, 2019, 4:40 PM

Jun 22, 2019, 5:25 PM

"Dawg" why did it take a year? He should have never stepped on the field last year! Did the hush payments to the victim stop because there was another 5 star criminal needing a Ford Raptor or is it just time to go to court/plea and it can no longer be hidden?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your original post is well put BD and I

Jun 22, 2019, 5:27 PM

Understand to a certain extent where you're coming from with this. We have been blessed in that regard in Clemson but I recall days and years past before Coach Dabo when I was worried the headlines might not be so kind. Ty for sharing this and hopefully this will be the last of them for your sake.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic