Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our ragging the Coots over all our recent FB success will & is inspiring them..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,107

Our ragging the Coots over all our recent FB success will & is inspiring them..

May 17, 2018, 9:10 AM

to rachet uP their efforts in recruiting, training, coaching, on & off the field habits, thought processes, competitiveness, desire & need to succeed, etc, etc.

Saying..every dog (or Chicken) has its day to shine and they, the Coots, will catch uP to a degree sooner than later and beat Clemson in football.

So, I am buttoning my lip & riding our unreal success like a Gentleman..as long as it lasts.

They are slowly recruiting some good 3* & a few 4* players and last week secured a commitment from a 4-5* QB from Ca who may recruit his high school 4* WR.

Now, with the “possibility” of Josh Belk joining them soon (or 2019 if NCAA steps in on possible hardship plea)..you can see where usc-jr can & will be competitive..again.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've said it once and I'll say it a thousand times. You are

May 17, 2018, 9:12 AM

The biggest USuC troll on the site and it isn't even close.

Where do you come up with this ####?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ Whoa, With 5 years as a CU student & Son there 4 years

May 17, 2018, 9:21 AM

and covering & writing Sports for The TiGER Student paper, having 5 bricks on pavement inside DV & name on wall outside for donation to upper deck..and long time IPTAY donor..waved the 1st PAW flag for 15 years to a zillion games & bowls..

I may have more love for Clemson (and Football program) than large % of TNet posters.

Oh, i did marry a Coot Lady & we had Daughter attend there..

and a Son finish UGa Law..

so I may be more balanced to what is important & that Clemson is but one (great) cog in a large spoke wheel relating to college sports.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sadly mistaken

May 17, 2018, 9:29 AM

Coots will not shut up no matter what you do or do not do to them. 56-7, 63-17, and a national championship in football has not silenced one beak from coot land. To have all your experience with coots, you have not learned much from the experience. I had no idea one player could make up the difference between two programs as vast as Clemson and USC. Belk must be superman. In the end, Coots are coots period.

Re: Our ragging the Coots over all our recent FB success will & is inspiring them..

May 17, 2018, 9:48 AM

Well, all I can say is LBB is a Clemson legend & I think (hope) everyone knows that. Most on this bored have the utmost love and respect for LBB.

Now, as for what he has poasted here, sadly is correct. Living in cootlumbia and getting a steady digest of news, muscoot is actually doing quite well in recruiting... Are they anywhere near us in talent - no. Will they ever be - who knows. A short decade ago we would have been elated with the class will muscoot is bringing in this year.

Sorry LBB, can't get on board with you about uga - I hate uga everything and hope they lose everytime out. Still chaps the heck out of me that they took two from us this spring.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our ragging the Coots over all our recent FB success will & is inspiring them..

May 17, 2018, 10:02 AM

Tiger fans,

I too live in NE Cola and lived in Camden previously. Like it or not Muscrap is slowly gaining pretty good recruits and when Usuck actually moves into their lesser football complex they will be able somewhat to compete. Muscrap reminds me of CTB without our facilities. The difference is talent development and better coaching overall.

Transfers off the DL will unfortunately come back to impact us year after next, but Dabo and company will recruit well and figure the situation out eventually. Muscrap has to play Bama and Allbarn on upcoming schedules and coots will find out beyond how we beat them just how far they are still behind.

Skill players are great, but games are won along the lines. Usuck is not even close therein and that, despite gaining Belk, will factor into the outcomes of future rivalry contests.

Go Tigers!

Congrat's on the most irrational POTD***

May 17, 2018, 9:50 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's way too early to be drinking bourbon Bill!

May 17, 2018, 10:05 AM

Start with some coffee and work your way up as the day goes on. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,107
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic