Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wake Forest vs. Clemson Prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 51

Oct 16, 2009, 12:13 PM

The past two Clemson football weekends have not been kind to the Tigers or the Picking Machine. In fact, they have been downright horrific. And I have heard from Maryland fans, TCU fans, Wake Forest fans and Clemson fans. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since Wake struggles with its pass defense......

Oct 16, 2009, 12:25 PM

but has a solid rush defense, look for Clemson to try and pound the ball off tackle all day tomorrow. Look for the Clemson offense to attempt fewer than twenty passes (a season low) against a defense that struggles against the pass.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sadly, I think you are probably right. Similar to our

Oct 16, 2009, 2:24 PM

bowl game against Kentucky. Instead of running it against one of the worst rush defenses in the country, we decided to pass the ball all day long. It's MAD SCIENCE BABY!

Is Rob Spence our OC again? When did he replace Napier?***

Oct 16, 2009, 4:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Is Rob Spence our OC again? When did he replace Napier?***

Oct 17, 2009, 10:37 AM

Dabo is using the Spence offense as his offense.

You guys are bad on predictions.

Oct 16, 2009, 12:41 PM

Stop, you might be the curse......

You are right, this game couldnt set up any better for

Oct 16, 2009, 12:44 PM

Clemson. They are mad after an embarrassing loss. Wake is riding high and possibly overconfident after two huge offensive games. We've had two weeks off to rest and practice. So... If they still manage to find a way to lose and be out coached...again. What does that say about the coaches we have in place?

If Wake truly is the best offense we've seen so far, our defense better be ready, because so far they've been beat every game, except for the BC game.

YOU are right. The blame for a loss here will come squarely

Oct 16, 2009, 12:55 PM

on the heads of the coaching staff. Two weeks to prepare for a MUST WIN game against a team with inferior athletes (I wouldn't call them an inferior team, but they certainly don't have as many future NFLers as us). I hate to be one of those guys, but we should win here, and win big. Of course, the same could be said about Maryland. I always said I don't need a national title every year, just win the games you're supposed to win and play the others tight with an occasional upset. That's how you build a winning program. If we can't win this one after the Maryland loss, things won't feel good in my belly for awhile. Lord knows I'm not gonna quit pulling for the tigers, or Dabo, but it'll hurt.

Two weeks to game plan boys, let's see what you got.

WF on offense vs CU on defense - too close to call...

Oct 16, 2009, 12:54 PM

Our defense is good, but can still give up considerable yardage and plays if on the field too long. In my opinion, this category is dead even, if not in WF favor. Hopefully, home crowd noise will count for something.

Go Tigers

Record

Oct 16, 2009, 12:57 PM

We'd be undefeated if only these predictions would come true.

Re: Wake Forest vs. Clemson Prediction

Oct 16, 2009, 1:20 PM

A loss on Saturday could/will send our total program into the crapper for years to come. This is probably one of the most important games in the last ten years for the program. For that reason I'm optimistic that the Tigers will get the job done in a big way.My heart will not let my brain make the prediction!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same thing was said last year before Wake game...

Oct 16, 2009, 1:36 PM

and we all know how that turned out.

Re: Same thing was said last year before Wake game...

Oct 16, 2009, 1:50 PM

TOMORROW IT WILL BE DIFFERNET.........THE DEFENSE WILL RISE UP...STEELE WILL CUT EM LOOSE.......PARKER WILL RUN WILD .LIKE THE MTSU GAME WHERE HE GAVE US A GLIMPSE OF WHAT HE IS CAPABALE OF DOING........AND A HEALTHY SPILLER........YEAH BABY GOOOOTIGERS

Oct 16, 2009, 1:40 PM

Deserve a victory? Clemson will lose by 2 TD.
2 td because of turnovers, not because of lack of defense. We will be outcoached so bad, but still not enough for
People like you to say we have a chance at at the ACC Champ game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2009, 1:55 PM

You my freind need a Come to Jesus feeling, all Tiger fan naysayers, we have not quit any game this year , we have beat ourselves , saturday you will see whta happens when we eliminate mistakes clemson 31 wake 17

Oct 16, 2009, 2:08 PM

31? are you trying to say that you think we know how to score touchdowns? As much as I love the tigers.. that is very generous.

More logical?
Clemson 13 Wake 21

Hate to do it, but their offense is high powered... even though the teams they've played haven't had the best defenses, Riley Skinner is still possibly the best quarterback in our division.. and he's got some young widereceivers that are doing their jobs. Our offense is uncapable of keeping the defense off of the field for more than 5-10 minutes at a time. Of course, they are going to get tired and a silent Death Valley is going to witness another game that we should win but don't have the offensive coaching to do so.

Wake 49, Clemson 7***

Oct 16, 2009, 11:25 PM

Re: Wake 49, Clemson 7***

Oct 16, 2009, 11:26 PM

I got a bunch of cash says that doesn't happen....interested in a wager??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think my pick is on the money

Oct 16, 2009, 11:27 PM

I'm setting my expectations low

Re: Wake 49, Clemson 7***

Oct 17, 2009, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Wake 49, Clemson 7*** ]

close game

Oct 17, 2009, 8:45 AM

WF 18 CU 6 (missed xp)

This Prediction is WAAYY OFF!!

Oct 17, 2009, 10:29 AM

CLEMSON WILL ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
Wake-3
CU-42.

Man,I am soooooooo thank ful for the brilliant minds we have running the university in Barker and TDP.

They got us the best coach in the nation,bar none! And
after we finish 11-3,every team in the country will wanna
sign Swinney.....Lets get ALLLLLLLLLLL_INNNNNNN(NOW)

;)

Prime T., point for your closeness to the final score.***

Oct 18, 2009, 7:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2009, 10:55 AM

Statistically numbers do not lie. I predict since Wake Forest has won only twice in over 40 years at Death Valley and the offensive numbers favor Wake Forest the defensive numbers favor the Tigers. However the 80,000 fans favor Clemson. Therefore Clemson will win. It will not be easy and will be exciting.

Oct 17, 2009, 11:32 AM

80,000 in this weather?I doubt it.We would have to be playing a lot better to draw 80,000 fans.

Glad my doubts were misplaced...Go Tigers***

Oct 18, 2009, 7:12 PM

Replies: 25
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic