Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sad Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Sad Day

Mar 28, 2014, 1:01 PM

After 15 years with my family it is time to let Shiloh go to a better place. The decision wasn't difficult but I know saying goodbye this afternoon will be.

Rest in peace, sweet girl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### dude, thanks for ruining my afternoon. That sucks, we

Mar 28, 2014, 1:02 PM

had to do it a while back. Sucks a fatty.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Mar 28, 2014, 1:03 PM

Lunge, do your thing, this is a HoF post, make it so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

RIP Shiloh***

Mar 28, 2014, 1:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#ACCFTS

RIP sweet dog

Mar 28, 2014, 1:05 PM

:(

Re: Sad Day

Mar 28, 2014, 1:06 PM

Sorry. We had to do that 2 years ago. We didn't have much time to think about it, which probably made it easier on the front end, but it sucked.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and RIP Shiloh.***

Mar 28, 2014, 1:06 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Mar 28, 2014, 1:09 PM

Seriously, sorry about your loss. It's a tough thing to do.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sorry for your loss

Mar 28, 2014, 1:12 PM

dogs don't live way long enough

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

I has sad now.

Mar 28, 2014, 1:22 PM

May comfort come... and may you always cherish the memories she brought you. I have two young ones... and I am already dreading the day that they will depart from us.

Shiloh will be on the rainbow bridge when you get there.

Mar 28, 2014, 1:23 PM

Sorry for your loss...

The Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Many sads...I'm sure she had a great 15 years though***

Mar 28, 2014, 1:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry for your loss

Mar 28, 2014, 1:37 PM

Putting our Dalmatian to sleep during my junior year of high school was really tough for me because she had been around almost my entire life.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Mar 28, 2014, 1:40 PM

Thoughts, prayers, and positive energy your way!

Very sorry!

Mar 28, 2014, 2:23 PM

She's had a good life with your family and she'll be waiting for you at heaven's gate.

Sorry to hear it.***

Mar 28, 2014, 2:35 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

So sorry for your loss..

Mar 28, 2014, 2:40 PM

;(

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing a beloved pet always sucks. Prayers are with you.***

Mar 28, 2014, 3:19 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RIP in peace dawg***

Mar 28, 2014, 3:23 PM

Mar 28, 2014, 3:35 PM

Papa, I have raised and buried many a dog in my day.....and I have shed many tears in the process. It never, EVER, gets easier to lose one but I will give you some advice that I learned long ago. Get a puppy. Immediately. It will not make you forget about Shiloh but it will give you a piece of your heart back. I've often wondered if it was a cruel fact of life that God made dogs' life spans shorter than ours....but have come to the conclusion that he did so in a deliberate way to allow us to enjoy the love and affection of many dogs. It is something worth pondering.

My sincere condolences to you and yours.....

Sorry for your loss - I assume you took her to the vet

Mar 28, 2014, 4:13 PM

instead of a club to the head, per scducks.com's suggestions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry for your loss - I assume you took her to the vet

Mar 28, 2014, 4:21 PM

SCdorks could possibly be the most worthless site in the web. No serious conservationist would visit that place more than once.

Mar 28, 2014, 5:15 PM

My main complaint is it's full of pompous ########, most of them coots.

Mar 28, 2014, 5:24 PM

Trust me, papa......the worst problem there is not chickens.....it's a$$holes with too much time on their hands and opinions based on ignorance. If you want advice on dogs or waterfowl conservation, look elsewhere.

Again, my condolences. Losing a trusted friend is a tough thing to bear. Been dealing with it my entire life...

Sorry that you have to deal with this loss, but you are to

Mar 28, 2014, 4:17 PM

be commended for having the strength and common sense to do it. They can be at a small fraction of their normal functioning capacity, but still wag their tails when they see us.

Hang in there, buddy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

So sorry.

Mar 28, 2014, 4:24 PM

There is nothing like the love a good dog can give and I can see in her eyes that she was that type of dog.

God bless you and your family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I appreciate all the kind words

Mar 28, 2014, 9:48 PM

lungers can be decent people every once and awhile.

Definitely one of the hardest things I've ever had to do but it was peaceful and she's in a better place.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic