Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some Coots get disappointed in draft
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,618

Some Coots get disappointed in draft

May 14, 2014, 10:29 AM

Several South Carolina football players hoping to hear their names called during the 2014 NFL draft were disappointed.

While defensive end Jadeveon Clowney was the first overall selection, other Gamecocks were drafted lower than expected or not at all.

Defensive tackle Kelcy Quarles, at one time rated by analysts as a second-round pick, went undrafted. So did cornerback Victor Hampton, once labeled a third- or fourth-round selection, and quarterback Connor Shaw, who was believed to have a chance to become a late-round pick.

That's toooooo bad KornCOOT, so he thought

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

red flags went up when the scouts visited cootlumbia!

May 14, 2014, 11:56 AM

They came away thinking that if someone "chooses" to go there, there is definitely something wrong-----very very wrong with them.

And when Clemson encourages them to stay the extra

May 14, 2014, 12:09 PM

year the Coots say we are ruining their future. I'm not gonna get in a pissing match with a coot over this because they don't matter to me but it is funny to see them flip flop based on whatever the situation is.

it make me feel WARM & FUZZY inside! LOL :-D

May 14, 2014, 12:17 PM

i LOVE it!

just goes to show, one man or moran, doesn't make a team better than everyone else...

maybe the NFL teams were afraid of being attacked with Hookahs & beaten, stabbed, robbed, having their cars keyed, or being simply embarrassed publicly by the character & behavior of their 'potential' players...!?

filthy coot-thug animals ;)

Sad

May 14, 2014, 12:29 PM

While I have no love for the dirt peckers (its a hatred not a rivalry) I feel sad for Quarles and Shaw. While watching some of their games this year, hoping for them to lose, Quarles and Shaw turned in some pretty impressive performances. Especially Shaw. These guys are no different from our recruits. They probably have been dreaming and working toward playing in the NFL since the 7th or 8th grade. They did not take any years off like Clowney. I hope they at least get a free agent try-out with some teams. Clowney on the other hand, I hope he is a huge flop.

Re: Some Coots get disappointed in draft

May 14, 2014, 1:35 PM

Congratulations to Clemson's Draft class. Hope they all do well.

Re: awww...thanks pooh, but most of us can't feel that way,

May 14, 2014, 1:54 PM

thanks to all the bullshiat y'all coot trolls start up & stink up our tiger's boards with on a daily basis...we've built up quite a desensitization or caring for your players or USuCk in general & would rather even pull against y'all in every way!

but i admit that i find it's sad for the good, respectable, honorable, & not fullofshit guys like Conner Shaw that they don't get a better opportunity...guys like him are hard workers (much harder than clowney) & not sorry thugs like lots of coots players (see ex: incident with hookah & gang-banger beat-down on defenseless guy in Atlantic city night club recently, among many others....).

now that you tried your hollier-and-more-tolerent-than-thow-technique, you can please get the f*ck of our TigerNet!!!

TIA

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,618
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic