Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USuC still in top ten!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,811

USuC still in top ten!!!

Sep 4, 2012, 12:10 PM

Say in aint so Joe.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not USuCk...Spurrier still ranked.***

Sep 4, 2012, 12:12 PM

Re: USuC still in top ten!!!

Sep 4, 2012, 12:39 PM

Squeeking out a win (with the help of a very bad pass interference no-call)over the mighty Vanderbilt Commodores should have vaulted them into the top 5. The coots just can't catch a break. lol

Sackerlina is on FIRE !

Sep 4, 2012, 1:08 PM

Not sure what all the fuss is..Sackerlina Steve and the GoonCoots are undefeated in the $EC and are bound tp lay a hunnerd on the ECU Pirates.. Splattimore should run for around 345 yds and their defense will keep the ECU offense from even getting outta the tunnel after they play the Star Trek music and turn off the scary smoke machines. Final USuc 118 ECU 0

A team almost never drops as long as it wins.

Sep 4, 2012, 1:45 PM

It would have to be close call to a really terrible team. And since Vandy is in the SEC...well...you know...

Unless you are #1 USC and..

Sep 5, 2012, 5:42 PM

Alabama dominates an over-rated Michigan team... Alabama honestly should have been #1 anyway, they are SEC!! (See what I did there, working in the SEC for ESPN's sake)

Re: A team almost never drops as long as it wins.

Sep 5, 2012, 9:40 PM [ in reply to A team almost never drops as long as it wins. ]

I missed something. Did you blow unranked auburn out? Looked to me like you squeaked by too.

Re: A team almost never drops as long as it wins.

Sep 5, 2012, 9:53 PM

^^^^troll alert^^^^

Really, your trying to compare Auburn to the vanderbilt….

Sep 6, 2012, 12:38 AM [ in reply to Re: A team almost never drops as long as it wins. ]

lionel richie's?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2012, 2:24 PM

Its funny that y'all think people who actually cover these things for a living are going to change their opinion based on one game in week 1 of the season.

Sep 5, 2012, 5:37 PM

Its funny that y'all think people who actually cover these things for a living are going to change their opinion based on one game in week 1 of the season.

and yet Alabama jumped USC to take over #1 despite both teams winning after just one game.

Sep 5, 2012, 9:51 PM

Well the problem here is you used an specific example of coot logic and said Alabama in the same post - pretty sure this guys head exploded...Good work!!

Sep 5, 2012, 5:01 PM

I was shocked they stayed at #9 with their flat performance against Vandy. Let's see...SEC, popular coach....you do the math.

Hmmm...why isnt Vandy now ranked???

Sep 5, 2012, 5:45 PM

They gave lamecocks all they could handle and then some and after all, they are an SEC school.... Someone at ESPN should look into this and find out who didnt vote for them into the top 25, like maybe 19ish ;)

glass house...

Sep 5, 2012, 9:53 PM

USC beats vandy and they stay in top 10 bc vandy is a low tier SEC team. Yet Clemson fans want all this respect for beating Auburn? Another mid-low tier SEC team....pot call kettle black?

Re: glass house...

Sep 6, 2012, 12:02 AM

You lamecocks didnt even beat that low tier auburn team last year. Oh wait last year they were good or what's the excuse for that. The lamecocks come up with some of the off the wall excuses. Just admit your not as good as you thought. Your best season consisted of 11 wins and nothing else to show for it. That rich lamecocks history has what 5 bowl wins? The ONLY thing you guys can hang your hat on is you beat your rivals 3 times in a row. You lamecocks talk about the orange bowl loss but Cam Newton blew you guys up the year before in the SEC championship game. It's a good day to be a Clemson Tiger.

Actually I'm surprised Vandy didn't move to #10

Sep 5, 2012, 9:54 PM

Clearly barely losing to USuC means they're awesome because it's a close loss in the SEC. That's the same as a win in other conferences.

ESECPN has that kind of influence***

Sep 6, 2012, 12:37 AM

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,811
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic