Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saban is an Enabling Gutless Punk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Saban is an Enabling Gutless Punk

Feb 9, 2019, 9:49 AM

Say what you will, but this guy is a phony duplicitous little punk. Given ALL the advantages a system can offer: Best recruits, most money, most coaches, media love galore and a conference that is a self propagating lie machine, the guy is all smug and mighty when winning, but in defeat he is silently and subversively a really bad brooding LOSER. Any coach of integrity with Nicky’s ubiquitous media platform akin to the Oval Office of football that has not stepped up and OWNED this defeat is as a sin of omission supporting and furthering the apologist fan and media crying. Nick is the epitome of millennial privilege just 3x their age. Until one learns to lose as gracefully as one wins he is nothing but a sham.

Suck it BAMA, by the way Tua is just a bit above average.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saban is an Enabling Gutless Punk

Feb 9, 2019, 10:16 AM

Twill approves this message.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who cares? Just win......***

Feb 9, 2019, 10:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2019, 10:32 AM

Nicky is stuck between a rock and hard place. He has all the advantages that you stated above so there is really no excuse for getting blown out in the Natty, but he has to appease a luntatic fan base with excuses and lies. Nothing short of a National Championship is acceptable at AL. It’s one of many reasons Dabo will NEVER coach there.

Had Nicky Kept it Close and Lost by 7 or Less

Feb 9, 2019, 10:37 AM

He could have played the Clemson is the better team etc. card with this blow out the ONLY other explanation is Nicky has lost control of his teams. The collective ego and lack of coach connectivity to his star players has led to the inmates running the asylum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s 67+ and we & competitors won’t have to worry about him too much longer..

Feb 9, 2019, 11:24 AM

and as DaBO said to a recruit about Urban..he’s in the fall of his career..

then Saban is in the Winter of his.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He’s 67+ and we & competitors won’t have to worry about him too much longer..

Feb 9, 2019, 11:32 AM

I don't know Bill, 67 seems mighty young to me.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2019, 11:54 AM

Come on ... loosen up and say what you really think. I am not a big Saban fan either, but that's a little strong for the man who built the most powerful (although perhaps beginning to fade under the pressure from us)program in college football. Maybe he will get better at losing with grace as he almost surely gains more experience at it at the hands of Dabo.

So, What you're saying is

Feb 9, 2019, 12:00 PM

Practice will make perfect his acceptance of losing. I agree...Dabo's always teaching life lessons! It's never too late to learn!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic