Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some talk today about CUSE FB & their fan base liking or disliking us, team & rivalry..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Some talk today about CUSE FB & their fan base liking or disliking us, team & rivalry..

May 18, 2019, 9:17 AM

which seems about right in the world of sports..

and I had to laugh about one Orangeman living in Charlotte saying they (non- Clemson & NY fans in Charlotte) “put up” with our braggo talk there.

And, they seem to really want to put it on us this year in the Dome..

while I hope that Tigers take care of biz after that loss in 2017 & then the 2018 scary come-from-behind Victory in DV.

Saying..score a ton of points & shut them Yankees uP!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some talk today about CUSE FB & their fan base liking or disliking us & team..

May 18, 2019, 9:25 AM

If Clemson and Syracuse are both undefeated when this game takes place, it is setting up to be ESPN Gameday. Cuse has Liberty and Maryland before the game, so they should win both of those.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SU ever had game day before?

May 18, 2019, 10:11 AM

Thought I had read they were one of hand full or so of schools never to have had game day. If true, you know ESPN will play that up and those Yankees will be boozed up and ready.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some talk today about CUSE FB & their fan base liking or disliking us & team..

May 18, 2019, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Some talk today about CUSE FB & their fan base liking or disliking us & team.. ]

Thinking LU will beat them, they are tough and game is in Lynchburg.

Whaaaaaa

May 18, 2019, 9:30 AM

...I give them lots of respect because of Dino Babers.

But, those Yankees have pretty much zero shot of beating Clemson. Tons of luck to them.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some talk today about CUSE FB & their fan base liking or disliking us, team & rivalry..

May 18, 2019, 10:42 AM

'syracurse better be spending some time thinking about protecting their qb from XT et al.,whoever that might be with dungey gone.last 2 yrs. they cheap shotted both KB and TL.a little payback might be in order.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Some talk today about CUSE FB & their fan base liking or disliking us, team & rivalry..

May 18, 2019, 10:48 AM

I think Dungy still feels the hit XT put on him at the goal line last year in DV. The only times they have been competitive against is is when our starting QB was hurt. A healthy TL will boat race them. I hope we put 60 on them in the dome.

May 18, 2019, 2:52 PM

If Clemson is dialed in, we could see another performance like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3kn42huoWQ

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Don't worry about what cuse thinks. We will leave no doubt

May 18, 2019, 3:19 PM

This year

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic