Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
STS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

STS

Jun 12, 2012, 10:33 PM

I have to say I have never seen such trash than I have tonite over there. Clearly that guy hates Swinney, TDP, and everything in charge today. He gives absolutely no credit. The sky is always falling, the recruits are never good enough, the coordinators and asst. coaches were bad picks, etc.

I get being fair, tough, critical, etc. but this guy wants to destroy swinney and it is blatantly obvious.

I understand that dabo needs to beat the coots. I also felt the embarrassment of the orange bowl defeat.

But come on. This coach will win big somewhere in big time college football. I hope that is with the tigers. I just hope the morons that aren't satisfied realize what clemson has in this coach and get behind his effort.

Clemson is a 30-1 odds to win the national championship in 2012. This is one of the consensus top 15 teams in the country to start the 2012 season.

Sept 6 can't get here fast enough!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what is STS?

Jun 12, 2012, 10:36 PM

Sorry for the ignorance

^^^this***

Jun 12, 2012, 10:37 PM

Re: what is STS?

Jun 12, 2012, 10:37 PM [ in reply to what is STS? ]

Shakin the southland

thanks. Never have liked there articles***

Jun 12, 2012, 10:39 PM

Thanks***

Jun 12, 2012, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: what is STS? ]

Re: STS

Jun 12, 2012, 11:21 PM

The half-truths and in-game tweets clearly show their disdain for Dabo and anyone in the administration

Shakin' the Wanker.***

Jun 12, 2012, 11:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: STS

Jun 13, 2012, 12:15 AM

"This coach will win big somewhere in big time college football"

he better hope it is here...

because at this point, i can't imagine a major FBS team going after him

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Criticism

Jun 13, 2012, 12:54 AM

What was in that article that so upset you?
STS is going to give you a realistic look at our program; that's not for everyone. Don't go there and read it if it isn't your cup of tea. Criticism of Dabo seems to equate to bad-mouthing someone's momma on here.
A disagreement does not mean I hate the man. I really like Dabo. I think he's done some great things, but in no way does that imply that i shouldn't be able to voice displeasure over having 70 POINTS hung on us on national TV. Having the Gamecocks drag us up and down the field. Losing to a clearly inferior NCSt. Blaming a tough recruiting cycle on internet rumors.
He's the face of the university, and I'm not convinced he fully understands all that that entails. Hopefully he will.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Criticism

Jun 13, 2012, 9:14 AM

You're wrong. I can handle criticism, if you read my post I've said as much. But to continually call out EVERY move the man makes and not give credit where it's due reeks of agenda, and this guy and his merry band of followers has one.

As to your Orange Bowl comment:

Last night I watched a program on ESPNU about the 1992 SEC championship game between Alabama and Florida. It was the innagural game. The year prior, Florida beat the crap out of Alabama, 35-0. The Alabama players used that loss as motivation and decided they didn't want to lose another game, and they didn't. The following year they went undefeated, beat Florida in a rematch from a year earlier in the championship game, and won the national title.

To use another example, Carolina was embarrassed 59-17 in the SEC chmapionship game two years ago in a nationally televised game that drew more viewers than the midweek orange bowl game. That didn't affect their recruiting or initiate calls for Spurrier's head. Instead they went out and went 11-2 the following year.

So get the orange bowl crap out of your head. It was embarrasing, yes. Crap happens. Clemson is not that bad and WVU is not that good. Just one of those days.

They need to beat Carolina, no doubt.

STS hides behind the company line you threw out about Criticism, "it's not for everyone," like it's my problem if they say something that bothers me, it's never them.

Bull___it. That website is a joke. If they were balanced it would be one thing, but Dr. B has made it personal with dabo and that goes beyond basic programatic criticisms.

You are not fooling us Blue Caddy.

Jun 13, 2012, 1:12 AM

We know your tricks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You are not fooling us Blue Caddy.

Jun 13, 2012, 1:31 AM

My cover is blown.

I'm sorry; I just can't smile and nod and ask for more of the same.

That Orange Bowl is hurting our recruiting more than any conference rumors ever could. That doesn't make me a badguy to acknowledge it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed, and the only comments come from homers

Jun 13, 2012, 8:22 AM

that are so far up his butt.

In the past, I have read their commentary on games and they usually do a good job of giving credit (good and bad) where credit is due, but this article is ridiculous.

To say you know about football schemes and plays and analyze game film is one thing. To say that you know what recruits are talking about and are concerned with., and to say you know what is and isn't affecting recruiting, is just ridiculous.

Just because people don't want to think that going to the B12 will negatively hurt recruiting (on some level even if it possibly helps on other levels), doesn't mean it's the truth.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic