Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SOS says "If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for me".
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

SOS says "If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for me".

Sep 9, 2014, 4:51 PM

But feel free to:
- key your professor's car
- steal someone's scooter and wreck it
- steal all of the trophies, laptops, etc
...the list is too long to post it all here

It's good to know what his limit is.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000392228/article/steve

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SOS says "If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for me".

Sep 9, 2014, 4:53 PM

so they are not allowed to hit Dylan Thompson in practice?, I am confused...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The actually quote from Spurrier

Sep 9, 2014, 4:54 PM

"If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for me...during off weeks."

Re: The actually quote from Spurrier

Sep 9, 2014, 6:00 PM

> "If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for
> me...during off weeks."

Is that you Joe "towel rod" Craig?

Re: Slurrier had to use this to his advantage.***

Sep 9, 2014, 6:42 PM

Ironic

Sep 10, 2014, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: The actually quote from Spurrier ]

since Craig was kicked off the team. Congrats on having the only player in NCAA suspended six times without ever missing a snap

Sep 10, 2014, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: The actually quote from Spurrier ]

You mean the guy that was kicked off the team....

Why dont you google Jarriel King then get back to me #######.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 10, 2014, 9:46 AM

Here I will help you out

Troubled journey for USC recruit
By Joseph Person
The State
Published: January 31, 2008
MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga.  Blue flags strung across the grounds of Georgia Military College strike a sharp contrast against the gray skies on an overcast January day.

Flags flanking Georgia s Old Capitol Building are emblazoned with the school s motto,  Character Above All! Other banners lining the sidewalks feature the words  honor, duty and country.

They serve as a reminder of the school s mission to  produce citizens who serve as role models after students complete the prep school or junior-college curriculum.

Jarriel King walks beneath the flags several times a day on his way to classes. But King is no longer subject to the marching and other rigors of a military-school environment: The South Carolina recruit was kicked out of the cadet corps and dismissed from the Bulldogs football team in August on charges that he stole money from teammates rooms.

The arrest was the latest off-the-field setback for King, who originally signed with the Gamecocks in 2005 as part of Steve Spurrier s first USC recruiting class.

But low SAT scores, a heart condition and the incident at Georgia Military s Baugh Barracks sidetracked King and threatened to end his USC career before it began.

However, USC coaches have stuck with King, willing to give the 6-foot-7, 315-pound defensive end a second chance. He is expected to sign with the Gamecocks next week, and he hopes to enroll at USC this summer.

King, a North Charleston native, has to pass 15 hours of classes this quarter, plus another three next quarter, to finish his two-year degree. The classroom work appears to be his final obstacle.

Prosecutors in Baldwin County, Ga., have agreed to drop the misdemeanor theft charge against King, who paid $275 in court costs in December, according to court officials. Meanwhile, USC doctors have cleared King to play with his heart condition.

It s been a long haul and road to get where I am now, but I m finally here, King said.

He is getting closer, anyway.

A HISTORY OF TROUBLE

King pulls down the hood of his dark sweatshirt as he walks into a pancake house on the outskirts of Milledgeville, a town in what the locals call  Middle Georgia that is home to Georgia College & State University.

King bends his large frame into a booth, stretching his left leg into the aisle the way tall people sit in coach class. It is about 3 p.m. and King wants something to eat before his pickup basketball game that evening.

Since being booted from the cadet corps during the summer, King is something of an outsider at the school. He works out at a 24-hour gym off campus and plays basketball several times a week.

According to Georgia Military officials, King entered several teammates rooms on Aug. 12 after leaving practice early following a scare related to his heart condition. Surveillance videos show King leaving the trainer s room at the school s athletics building and crossing the street to the barracks, where cameras captured King checking each door on the second and third floors and entering any unsecured room.

According to a police report, King spent up to several minutes in each room. Officials say King took between $50 and $100, although Bulldogs coach Bert Williams said the dollar amount is irrelevant at a school that stresses character development.

It goes exactly in the opposite direction of what we re trying to do, Williams said.

King told officials he was checking to make sure everyone had gone to practice. He declined to discuss the incident further.

There was a whole different situation, but I ll leave it alone. It s not on my record or anything, said King, who can apply to have the charge expunged.

The 20-year-old King has an arrest record that dates to 2004.

As a senior at North Charleston High, King was convicted for trespassing after notice and sentenced to 32 hours of community service.

In August 2006, before his first season at Georgia Military, North Charleston police arrested King and charged him with kidnapping and assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature following a two-hour argument with an ex-girlfriend.

The female, who was 17 years old at the time, told police King held her against her will at his home through various physical means. According to an incident report, King bent the girl s wrist, grabbed her around the throat and later slammed her to the ground before apologizing and allowing her to leave.

The ex-girlfriend, who was treated for injuries that included a small welt on her nose, declined to prosecute.

Last year, King was cited for speeding and driving with a suspended license.

North Charleston coach Jimmy Brown said King is a good-hearted person who made some poor choices.

He led a sheltered life. He didn t have any street smarts, and when he started getting a name for himself, he started hanging around some people maybe, (with) better judgment, he shouldn t have been hanging around and getting in a little trouble, Brown said.

If he had a little more street smarts, he wouldn t have gotten in those situations. He s just a big, gullible kid.

During his time away from football, King began managing Heavy Hitters Security, a company that provides armed bouncers for private parties and nightclubs in Columbia and the Lowcountry. But King said he does not own a gun and seldom works security detail.

Williams, the GMC coach, who has sent a number of players to USC over the years, agreed that King has redeeming qualities but lacks maturity.

I feel very strongly that Jarriel has what it takes to overcome the problems in his past, Williams said.  But it s just going to take some personal discipline and not taking the easy route.

A  FREAKY TALENT

Athletic success might be the only thing that has come easily to King, whose first year of organized football was in the ninth grade after Brown spotted him at freshman orientation.

I see this kid walking through; I actually thought he was somebody s daddy, said Brown, who was an assistant coach at the time.  When he told me he was a freshman, I think I had him out on the football field in the next 15 minutes.

King, who also tried wrestling, basketball and track during high school, remained a work in progress as a football player until his junior year, according to Brown.

I would say the light came on, and he s been a tremendous player ever since, he said.

After signing with the Gamecocks but failing to meet the minimum SAT score, King remained in North Charleston in 2005 and took the test a few more times to no avail.

He enrolled at Georgia Military in 2006 and became a starter on a defensive line that included current Georgia players Corvey Irvin and Jarius Wynn. The GMC coaches still talk about the play on which he chased down Trinity Valley (Texas) tailback Eric Ransom, who is now at Bowling Green.

They ve got a preseason All-American tailback that breaks through, and (King) runs his (butt) down. And it wasn t like (Ransom) was zigging and zagging, Williams said.  At 285, 290 (pounds), that s freaky.

The play stands as King s signature moment at Georgia Military. The following spring he was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat and cardiac ischemia, a condition that prevents the heart from receiving an adequate flow of oxygenated blood.

King left Georgia Military and returned home, where MUSC doctors prescribed drugs that King quit taking because they made him tired.

I m doing just fine, he said.  I don t like taking medicine. I don t like doing anything that alters my body.

King said he might go back on the medication when he plays football again.

As a result of his off-the-field issues, King has played one season since 2004. Despite questions about King s conditioning, Rivals.com rates him a four-star prospect.

I was a two-star when I first came out, King said.  I could ve been five out of five stars if I played (last) year.

King has retained a hearty appetite.

At the IHOP, he started with a plate of blueberry pancakes before realizing he had overlooked the $4.99, all-you-can-eat pancake deal. He proceeded to polish off a total of nine pancakes, hash browns and scrambled eggs with cheese, considering but deciding against getting egg whites.

King engaged in friendly banter with the restaurant s wait staff, joking that they failed to mention the all-you-can-eat special when they saw him walk in.

I like to have fun. Everyone s negative. I m like,  Get away from me,  King said.  I ve been through too much, man.

When he is not working or in class, King returns to the Charleston area to visit his 1½-year-old daughter, Jayla Bennett. He looks forward to running out of the tunnel at Williams-Brice Stadium.

I want the kid to do right. He s got the ability. He s got talent. He just doesn t have the maturity, Williams said.  I m glad he s getting the chance to go back (to USC), and I want the best for him. I just want to see him continue to improve himself as a man.

null

Sep 10, 2014, 9:51 AM

Show me where he was convicted of domestic battery.

Sep 10, 2014, 9:58 AM

In August 2006, before his first season at Georgia Military, North Charleston police arrested King and charged him with kidnapping and assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature following a two-hour argument with an ex-girlfriend.

The female, who was 17 years old at the time, told police King held her against her will at his home through various physical means. According to an incident report, King bent the girl s wrist, grabbed her around the throat and later slammed her to the ground before apologizing and allowing her to leave.

null

Sep 10, 2014, 10:10 AM

I think he's hanging his hat on the fact that the girl declined to press charges. It's ironic because Rice's wife isn't pressing charges either, but it's whatever lets you make the best argument, right?

Sep 10, 2014, 11:38 AM

The difference is we have video evidence he hit her. What Spurrier said is he wants proof that a crime was commited. Lacking a video(like Ray Rice which is rare) a conviction is all Spurrier has to go on.

So if a girl were to claim D. Watson smacked her(falsely) and the police arrested him,you would want him kicked off the team immediately or would you rather wait for the justice system to play out.

If you get hammered and pee in public, come coach with me.***

Sep 9, 2014, 4:56 PM

Trophies?***

Sep 9, 2014, 5:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Trophies?***

Sep 9, 2014, 5:22 PM

must be referring to the horseback riding trohies

Sep 9, 2014, 5:57 PM

> But feel free to:
> - key your professor's car
> - steal someone's scooter and wreck it
> - steal all of the trophies, laptops, etc
> ...the list is too long to post it all here
>
> It's good to know what his limit is.
>
> http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000392228/article
> /steve

Sep 9, 2014, 5:58 PM

> > But feel free to:
> > - key your professor's car
> > - steal someone's scooter and wreck it
> > - steal all of the trophies, laptops, etc
> > ...the list is too long to post it all here
> >
> > It's good to know what his limit is.
> >
> >
> http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000392228/article
>
> > /steve

Sep 9, 2014, 6:05 PM

My memory may be fading but didn't the sack have a player at Florida that was arrested for domestic violence?

Yet the guy still played?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2014, 6:08 PM

No was kicked off team and wait for it....joined his brother to play for Holtz at......USC

Sep 9, 2014, 6:09 PM

I'm thinking he played several games before being kicked off

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2014, 6:11 PM

No, #### on Spurrier all you want but not on this.

Sep 9, 2014, 6:20 PM

What's the name of the guy you're talking about?

Sep 9, 2014, 6:29 PM

Hambrick he played LB and ended up in the NFL with the Cowboys for several seasons

Sep 9, 2014, 6:34 PM

Johnny Church played for Spurrier at Florida. He was arrested for domestic violence.

ONE game suspension..

As I said, the sack had a player that kept on playing.

Sep 9, 2014, 6:44 PM

Derrick Corker was also arrested for domestic violence while playing for the sack.

Oops.

The sack has been caught in another lie. He knows his worshippers, I mean fans won't call him out on it.

Sep 9, 2014, 9:29 PM

Joe Craig.
DeAndre McDaniel.
Cortney Vincent.

Sep 9, 2014, 11:23 PM

We all see thru Spurrier's backhanded flame at CLEMSON. We know CLEMSON had players that (allegedly) committed similar actions towards women. It's just that Spurrier is such an a$$hat to even make the comment to begin with. He continues to be the coach that everyone loves to hate.

Sep 9, 2014, 6:42 PM

During spring practice.

Sep 9, 2014, 10:55 PM

Clemson players know a lot about hitting women!
Hilarious a Clemson fan would comment about how gamecock players act.

Sep 9, 2014, 11:16 PM

That is laughable from Spurrier. He would only make them sit out an out of conference game. His discipline in the past has been very minor if any.

Sep 9, 2014, 11:28 PM

He runs a pretty tight ship, not much "extracurricular"
activities going on.
So a college kid gets drunk? Not a big deal
Clemson has had players beat their girlfriends and still remain on the team.

Sep 10, 2014, 9:17 AM

Lack comprehension skills, eh?

Fact is you're head ball Sack lied. Stay on subject

Sep 10, 2014, 9:38 AM

Charges were dropped against Church and Corker. Corker transferred to SIU. Spurrier didn't lie.

Re: JRMOOSE58... I call BS

Sep 10, 2014, 9:55 AM

Corker was arrested Sept 23, 1999
http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1999-09-23/sports/9909230161_1_victim-derrick-corker-girlfriend

Finished the season with the Gators. Spurrier said May 9, 2000 that Corker would not likely return to team.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/keyword/corker

He... lied. Period.

I am not going to do more research for you.

Oh... BTW, not convicted makes a difference? Tell that to your feathered friends who posted earlier.

Sep 10, 2014, 10:07 AM

Spurrier entire comment makes the difference not just one line.

"I would think every coach would have that rule," he said. "I don't think they do. Some of them -- 'Well, let's wait and look at the situation' and all this, that and the other. You do have to do that. But once you know it's happened, I think it will help put an end to it."

This is why Spurrier let's things happen in court first. He does not feel he is judge and jury off the field. Once a player is CONVICTED then he deals his punishment.

Re: JRMOOSE58... I call BS... again

Sep 10, 2014, 10:14 AM

Spurlid said... "If you hit a woman"... he did not say "If you are convicted of hitting a woman".

Sorry... but you are grasping for straws defending someone who is indefensible.

The man will say anything to make himself look good no matter what history says.

Re: JRMOOSE58... I call BS... again

Sep 10, 2014, 10:18 AM

superior also said they run a clean program and dont break ncaa rules. rotflmfao at that one.

Sep 10, 2014, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: JRMOOSE58... I call BS ]

So by your ###### up logic Ray Rice would still be allowed to paly for him since his wife is not pressing charges. Just like in the King case.

null

Sep 10, 2014, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: JRMOOSE58... I call BS ]

Since Ray Rice was never convicted, is it safe to say that Spurrier would be happy to have him on his team?

BTW, the percentage of domestic violence events vs the # of charges is very small. The percentage of convictions is even lower.

Sep 10, 2014, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: JRMOOSE58... I call BS ]

Moose keeps spinning. LOL

Sep 10, 2014, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: SOS says "If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for me". ]

So if Spurrier waits until conviction until he is judge and jury why suspend Church?

He was judge and jury at the time he made the judgement to suspend the guy for ONE game.

Name one

Sep 10, 2014, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: SOS says "If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for me". ]

a single conviction? No? I didnt think so. You, however, have the only player in NCAA history suspended six times without missing a snap

Sep 10, 2014, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: SOS says "If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for me". ]

This is not a comparison... this is Spurlid lying... umhmmm... lying. Through his teeth, in your face, lying. Pure and simple.

Sep 10, 2014, 9:47 AM

Jarriel King woudl like to say you are full of ####...

Troubled journey for USC recruit
By Joseph Person
The State
Published: January 31, 2008
MILLEDGEVILLE, Ga.  Blue flags strung across the grounds of Georgia Military College strike a sharp contrast against the gray skies on an overcast January day.

Flags flanking Georgia s Old Capitol Building are emblazoned with the school s motto,  Character Above All! Other banners lining the sidewalks feature the words  honor, duty and country.

They serve as a reminder of the school s mission to  produce citizens who serve as role models after students complete the prep school or junior-college curriculum.

Jarriel King walks beneath the flags several times a day on his way to classes. But King is no longer subject to the marching and other rigors of a military-school environment: The South Carolina recruit was kicked out of the cadet corps and dismissed from the Bulldogs football team in August on charges that he stole money from teammates rooms.

The arrest was the latest off-the-field setback for King, who originally signed with the Gamecocks in 2005 as part of Steve Spurrier s first USC recruiting class.

But low SAT scores, a heart condition and the incident at Georgia Military s Baugh Barracks sidetracked King and threatened to end his USC career before it began.

However, USC coaches have stuck with King, willing to give the 6-foot-7, 315-pound defensive end a second chance. He is expected to sign with the Gamecocks next week, and he hopes to enroll at USC this summer.

King, a North Charleston native, has to pass 15 hours of classes this quarter, plus another three next quarter, to finish his two-year degree. The classroom work appears to be his final obstacle.

Prosecutors in Baldwin County, Ga., have agreed to drop the misdemeanor theft charge against King, who paid $275 in court costs in December, according to court officials. Meanwhile, USC doctors have cleared King to play with his heart condition.

It s been a long haul and road to get where I am now, but I m finally here, King said.

He is getting closer, anyway.

A HISTORY OF TROUBLE

King pulls down the hood of his dark sweatshirt as he walks into a pancake house on the outskirts of Milledgeville, a town in what the locals call  Middle Georgia that is home to Georgia College & State University.

King bends his large frame into a booth, stretching his left leg into the aisle the way tall people sit in coach class. It is about 3 p.m. and King wants something to eat before his pickup basketball game that evening.

Since being booted from the cadet corps during the summer, King is something of an outsider at the school. He works out at a 24-hour gym off campus and plays basketball several times a week.

According to Georgia Military officials, King entered several teammates rooms on Aug. 12 after leaving practice early following a scare related to his heart condition. Surveillance videos show King leaving the trainer s room at the school s athletics building and crossing the street to the barracks, where cameras captured King checking each door on the second and third floors and entering any unsecured room.

According to a police report, King spent up to several minutes in each room. Officials say King took between $50 and $100, although Bulldogs coach Bert Williams said the dollar amount is irrelevant at a school that stresses character development.

It goes exactly in the opposite direction of what we re trying to do, Williams said.

King told officials he was checking to make sure everyone had gone to practice. He declined to discuss the incident further.

There was a whole different situation, but I ll leave it alone. It s not on my record or anything, said King, who can apply to have the charge expunged.

The 20-year-old King has an arrest record that dates to 2004.

As a senior at North Charleston High, King was convicted for trespassing after notice and sentenced to 32 hours of community service.

The ex-girlfriend, who was treated for injuries that included a small welt on her nose, declined to prosecute.

Last year, King was cited for speeding and driving with a suspended license.

North Charleston coach Jimmy Brown said King is a good-hearted person who made some poor choices.

He led a sheltered life. He didn t have any street smarts, and when he started getting a name for himself, he started hanging around some people maybe, (with) better judgment, he shouldn t have been hanging around and getting in a little trouble, Brown said.

If he had a little more street smarts, he wouldn t have gotten in those situations. He s just a big, gullible kid.

During his time away from football, King began managing Heavy Hitters Security, a company that provides armed bouncers for private parties and nightclubs in Columbia and the Lowcountry. But King said he does not own a gun and seldom works security detail.

Williams, the GMC coach, who has sent a number of players to USC over the years, agreed that King has redeeming qualities but lacks maturity.

I feel very strongly that Jarriel has what it takes to overcome the problems in his past, Williams said.  But it s just going to take some personal discipline and not taking the easy route.

A  FREAKY TALENT

Athletic success might be the only thing that has come easily to King, whose first year of organized football was in the ninth grade after Brown spotted him at freshman orientation.

I see this kid walking through; I actually thought he was somebody s daddy, said Brown, who was an assistant coach at the time.  When he told me he was a freshman, I think I had him out on the football field in the next 15 minutes.

King, who also tried wrestling, basketball and track during high school, remained a work in progress as a football player until his junior year, according to Brown.

I would say the light came on, and he s been a tremendous player ever since, he said.

After signing with the Gamecocks but failing to meet the minimum SAT score, King remained in North Charleston in 2005 and took the test a few more times to no avail.

He enrolled at Georgia Military in 2006 and became a starter on a defensive line that included current Georgia players Corvey Irvin and Jarius Wynn. The GMC coaches still talk about the play on which he chased down Trinity Valley (Texas) tailback Eric Ransom, who is now at Bowling Green.

They ve got a preseason All-American tailback that breaks through, and (King) runs his (butt) down. And it wasn t like (Ransom) was zigging and zagging, Williams said.  At 285, 290 (pounds), that s freaky.

The play stands as King s signature moment at Georgia Military. The following spring he was diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat and cardiac ischemia, a condition that prevents the heart from receiving an adequate flow of oxygenated blood.

King left Georgia Military and returned home, where MUSC doctors prescribed drugs that King quit taking because they made him tired.

I m doing just fine, he said.  I don t like taking medicine. I don t like doing anything that alters my body.

King said he might go back on the medication when he plays football again.

As a result of his off-the-field issues, King has played one season since 2004. Despite questions about King s conditioning, Rivals.com rates him a four-star prospect.

I was a two-star when I first came out, King said.  I could ve been five out of five stars if I played (last) year.

King has retained a hearty appetite.

At the IHOP, he started with a plate of blueberry pancakes before realizing he had overlooked the $4.99, all-you-can-eat pancake deal. He proceeded to polish off a total of nine pancakes, hash browns and scrambled eggs with cheese, considering but deciding against getting egg whites.

King engaged in friendly banter with the restaurant s wait staff, joking that they failed to mention the all-you-can-eat special when they saw him walk in.

I like to have fun. Everyone s negative. I m like,  Get away from me,  King said.  I ve been through too much, man.

When he is not working or in class, King returns to the Charleston area to visit his 1½-year-old daughter, Jayla Bennett. He looks forward to running out of the tunnel at Williams-Brice Stadium.

I want the kid to do right. He s got the ability. He s got talent. He just doesn t have the maturity, Williams said.  I m glad he s getting the chance to go back (to USC), and I want the best for him. I just want to see him continue to improve himself as a man.

null

Sep 10, 2014, 9:52 AM

come now 117, that is superiors policy now, not in the past. get with the program. lol

Sep 10, 2014, 9:54 AM

Show me where he has wavered from his whole statement.

Sep 10, 2014, 9:57 AM

"In August 2006, before his first season at Georgia Military, North Charleston police arrested King and charged him with kidnapping and assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature following a two-hour argument with an ex-girlfriend.

The female, who was 17 years old at the time, told police King held her against her will at his home through various physical means. According to an incident report, King bent the girl s wrist, grabbed her around the throat and later slammed her to the ground before apologizing and allowing her to leave."

Can you read #######?

null

Sep 10, 2014, 10:03 AM

Can you read they did not press charges the girl lied.

Sep 10, 2014, 10:09 AM

Wow... you really and truly are a piece of #### defending his actions. If you knew anything about domestic abuse cases the victims are usually terrified of the criminal and try to back out that is why Millions of cases go unpunished each year.

Lets also ignore his history of criminal behavior. he beat the #### out of that girl and you know it. He also just got kicked off the Seahawks for ###### a girl.

You are just as pathetic as he is.

null

Sep 10, 2014, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: SOS says "If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for me". ]

Can you not read...

"The ex-girlfriend, who was treated for injuries that included a small welt on her nose, declined to prosecute."

declined to prosecute =/= lied. You are pathetic.

null

Sep 10, 2014, 11:30 AM

You said he "beat the hell out of her" yet she was treated for a small welt on her nose. Nothing about ligature marks on her wrists or abrasions and bruising on her neck. You say she declined to prosecute yet that is impossible. South Carolina is a no drop CDV state. The only way the charges can be dismissed after an arrest is for a lack of evidence, the victim can not drop charges.

I am not defending Jariel King but I am defending a coach that waits to gather all the facts before rushing to judgement.

Sep 10, 2014, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Re: SOS says "If you ever hit a woman, you won't play for me". ]

Also by your ###### up logic Ray Rice is not guilty seeing how his wife isnt pressing charges.

null

Sep 10, 2014, 11:14 AM

I am shocked that someone with the moral values of JRMOOSE would disappear like a fart in the wind.

Coward.

null

Sep 10, 2014, 11:39 AM

You do understand I don't sit by my computer waiting for your dumba$$ response.

What about if they hit an old man? Does that count?***

Sep 10, 2014, 9:58 AM

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic