Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Came over from mange bored looking for the Process
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 550

Came over from mange bored looking for the Process

Oct 15, 2019, 10:06 AM

Any Juan seen buzzpaw?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Came over from mange bored looking for the Process

Oct 15, 2019, 10:14 AM

https://gatornews.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/edf8b6023486ddfd22d10a171c21b843_what-clip-art-what-clip-art_500-500.jpeg

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kind of funny, isn't it?

Oct 15, 2019, 1:53 PM

This board is smart enough to make any post older than 2 months old just vanish into thin air, but it falls on its face displaying an image when the file extension is .jpeg and not .jpg.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's like there's a secret key you need to unlock the glory

Oct 16, 2019, 9:32 AM

buried inside.

No. Keep that crap outta here. We good Christians***

Oct 15, 2019, 10:16 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You actually enjoy that crap?

Oct 15, 2019, 10:31 AM

Re: You actually enjoy that crap?

Oct 15, 2019, 10:42 AM

I parodyodically stay a breast of many forms of satirical commentary.

You stay a tiddy?

Oct 15, 2019, 10:48 AM

Now this is some satirical commentary.

Moar like repetitive stupid chit....***

Oct 15, 2019, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Re: You actually enjoy that crap? ]

I think you hurt somebodies feelbads

Oct 15, 2019, 11:41 AM [ in reply to You actually enjoy that crap? ]

Tickle_It

Whale, to be fair, he did waltz into the junge.

Oct 15, 2019, 12:34 PM

Either you can take it, or you caint.

SHOW US YER BUTTWHOLE!!!

Oct 15, 2019, 11:05 AM

hotsawce

Re: SHOW US YER BUTTWHOLE!!!

Oct 16, 2019, 8:51 AM

Ayejoe

THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!!!

Oct 15, 2019, 11:54 AM

The bird feeders are full! Now I sit by my window with a pellet gun waiting for the red birds, I always like to kill innocent animals before moving on to people. Junior is here beside me, at only 3 weeks of age he can rip the head clean off a small bird! I cannot wait until he's old enough to rip their heads off Ozzy Osbourne style, but alas, we are a few years away from doing that activity together.

I endlessly cruise mall parking lots and neighborhoods in my Honda Del Sol looking for potential victims, but I'm a small man in a small car, so I must be picky. I wouldn't hurt children, but midgets are fair game. I think about how stupid a Cardinal is for a mascot and go into a RAGE, I WILL MAKE SOME INNOCENT LOUISVILLE FAN PAY FOR THE IDIOCY THAT IS A CARDINAL FOR A MASCOT!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2/2

Oct 15, 2019, 12:21 PM

First, I'll take off his fingers with tin snips. His pennis with a bolt cuter. Then, I'll saw his nuts off with a hacksaw. My German Shepard gets hungry, so I'll marinate those testes in Shealy's BBQ sauce and feed them to my dog. While my dog is eating that, I'll make the poor sucker lick the dog's ########, while I site in the corner and rub myself vigorously while listening to my Steely Dan cassette tapes. Only when I'M finished while I finish off that unsuspecting little red bird fan. What did you think, that mutilating a defenseless member of the sky fauna community was going to satiate my thirst for psychotic violence? Think again, snowflake.

Can you feel it fellow Tigers? The massacre has just begun and will continue through Saturday evening. Buckle up and hold onto your hats, because we're not taking no mercy on Saturday! Game on!

3/3

Oct 15, 2019, 12:31 PM

What's that Louisville fans? You're offended?

You think you know what the fack you're talking about, but why don't you shut that polesmoker of yours for a minute and walk over here with me. Yes, follow me. I'm going to pork your Mom with some knowledge and make you watch. Hopefully you'll learn something. Something valuable. And since you seem so intent on being a MOTHERTRUCKER right now, I guess I can let you take a turn. I can see that desire burning in your eyes. And I guess that makes sense, since me giving you permission to bang your own mother is the only time you'll ever get laid. God, you're pathetic.

Anyway, you Loserville fans are all the same. You want to bang your mom but you don't have the balls to. Hence while you'll be getting a special sort of intimate attention this Saturday at noon!

You bloody red birds don't stand a chance. This isn't relieving yourself of sexual tensions. This is FOOTBALL G DANGIT! Your MOMMA can't help you this time....and you never stood a chance.

GO TIGERS!

Re: 3/3

Oct 15, 2019, 12:38 PM

Oct 15, 2019, 12:39 PM

I wonder if A912® would post in the mange?

Oct 15, 2019, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: 3/3 ]

Is it true wut dey say bout peepelz wid big hanz & big fete?

Yes, she has a massive donger***

Oct 15, 2019, 1:08 PM

I fuggin hate Keith Urban. I sweatergawd that MFer is

Oct 15, 2019, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: 3/3 ]

involved in every performance for every country music award event there is. He's like the Dennis Quaid of pop country music.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dennis Quaid?

Oct 15, 2019, 1:21 PM

More like Randy Quaid

Dennis Quaid is in every movie that has been made since the

Oct 15, 2019, 1:25 PM

mid 1980's and this is indisputable fact.

Re: Speaking of Quaid's let's discuss Qualudes!

Oct 15, 2019, 1:50 PM

Go

Re: Speaking of Quaid's let's discuss Qualudes!

Oct 15, 2019, 1:53 PM

I would, but I can't really remember.....***

Oct 16, 2019, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Speaking of Quaid's let's discuss Qualudes! ]

Re: 2/2

Oct 15, 2019, 12:39 PM [ in reply to 2/2 ]

Snowflakes.turn into mush ,melt and

Oct 15, 2019, 12:30 PM

evaporate.

The "Process" posts are actually pretty special to me.

Oct 15, 2019, 1:57 PM

I used to think the Gee-haw'd posts were just total comedy duds that made us look like backwards hicks.

Now Buzzpaw's new "tradition" sort of makes me yearn for Rev's comedic stylings. Hellll, I'd listen to Leonard's Losers on a non-stop loop before I read another Process post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If this attitude isn't indicative of the new age Clemson fan

Oct 15, 2019, 2:29 PM

I don't know what is. You know what, back in the Tommy West/Bowden days we might not have been contending for national championships, but we sure had fun sliding down the grass hills on cardboard boxes and conversing about the different ways we would like to horrifically mutilate opposing fans.

Guess my kids won't get to experience that sort of childhood thanks to snowflakes like you!

Cardboard sledding, fluted cups, Love and Hudson doing the

Oct 15, 2019, 2:35 PM

Tiger Tailgate show, and gathering around as Frank Howard told a couple n----- jokes. Yes indeedy.

ded***

Oct 15, 2019, 2:39 PM

Replies: 31
| visibility 550
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic