Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC Network feed for National Championship Game on YT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

SEC Network feed for National Championship Game on YT

Jan 14, 2019, 7:39 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJAPcuZk-Qs

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC Network feed for National Championship Game on YT

Jan 14, 2019, 8:19 AM

too bad it doesnt have lugubrious Lou Holtz

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2019, 8:29 AM

Watched this on watchespn last night, it was interesting how they slowly gave in from Bama has to come back to this is a beat down.

One thing that was really interesting was after the game during the celebration, maybe around the 3 hour 25 min mark, they're on the set on the field and say someone from Clemson walks by and flips them off, then say it was the Clemson offensive line coach. The Spears guy gets really hot about it and keeps saying he's going after whoever did it for about 2 mins.

Doesn't sound like something a Clemson coach would do, and definitely not something that Coach Caldwell would do. They never cut to a camera or show anything, it's all said in voiceover while they show the celebration on the field.

Is this another "fake news" way to try to bring Clemson down?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2019, 9:47 AM

Rewatched the mega cast last night. It was interesting watching the facial expressions of Tebow, Howard and Mora during the game. You could see the shock and exasperation on their faces. Chizick and Vilma on the other hand were almost giddy watching the beat down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chizik might still be at AU if not for Saban***

Feb 3, 2019, 9:53 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 3, 2019, 9:34 AM

I love how ESPN doesn’t let that broadcast appear when you search the WatchESPN app. I know it’s still available because it’s been linked here at TNet, but definitely have put it in the super secret digital vault due to the embarrassment. Probably would have done the same if there had been an ACC Network broadcast this year.

I think it has something to do with being able to watch all the other

Feb 3, 2019, 9:36 AM

broadcasts with regular ESPN access, but for that one you need to be a SECN subscriber.

Feb 3, 2019, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Re: SEC Network feed for National Championship Game on YT ]

The best part was when a Clemson player takes over their on field SEC set after the game and they are forced to interview him instead spending that time rationalizing why Bama lost.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic