Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SEC Bias - Could not disagree with Plyler more
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,515

SEC Bias - Could not disagree with Plyler more

Dec 9, 2019, 9:08 AM

I listen to the show most mornings on the way to work. For the most part I like the show, but I could not disagree more with Mickey on his comments about SEC bias. I tried to call the show but unless you are Delvin or Gamecock Will you just cannot get through.

All season long we have listened to the BS that Ohio State was the most complete team. Then on the final day the put LSU at #1 which essentially gives them the easy road to the title game in their home state. Mickey claims it was because Ohio State struggled a bit with Wisc and LSU blasted UGA. The same UGA team that lost to the coots and did not have key offensive players for the game on an offense that has stunk all year. Did anyone really think UGA was going to beat LSU or even come close?

The committee did what they have done all year and change the target again to fit their narrative. Simple as that. No way the people at sec/espn can sit back and watch the ACC win another championship which would be the 4th in 7 years.

If Clemson does what it is capable of doing and beats both Ohio State and LSU the media and committee are going to look even dumber than they appear today. Can't wait to see what Dabo has to say on the morning of January 14th at roughly 1 a.m. or so.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,515
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic