Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CFP Committee Protecting Bama from Oklahoma
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,913

CFP Committee Protecting Bama from Oklahoma

Dec 2, 2018, 11:25 AM

It'll be interesting to see if the CFP Committee will rig the 4 playoff teams to prevent Bama from having to face the Oklahoma offense. A passing attack with a mobile QB is the kind offense that can give the Bama defense trouble, such as Clemson in 2015 and 2016.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SEC/ ESPN media prostitues

Dec 2, 2018, 11:27 AM

Are trying there best to prevent it.

this has got to be the stupidest conspiracy theory

Dec 2, 2018, 11:27 AM

outside of the "Obama's mama took a DC10 to Kenya weeks before he was born, and then returned to Hawaii a week later, in order to put a phony birth announcement in the local paper" one. The CFP committee is made up of commissioners from a bunch of different conferences. They don't give a rat's *** about protecting Alabama from Oklahoma.

Exactly. Some people are very out of touch with reality.***

Dec 2, 2018, 11:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

the same committee that put Mizzou in the Top 25

Dec 2, 2018, 11:52 AM [ in reply to this has got to be the stupidest conspiracy theory ]

to pump up the SEC myth.

Mizzou is garbage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are ya'll serious with this stuff? I mean do you really,

Dec 2, 2018, 11:29 AM

honestly believe they would do that? The committee has members from all across the country and from different backgrounds (former coaches, former players, ADs, etc). The committee chairman is the current AD at Oregon. Why in the hell would all of these people rig the system for Bama? It's not like Oregon is #1 right now and their AD is trying to rig the system for them to get the supposed "weakest team." What on earth would their motivation be to set things up for Bama?

Re: CFP Committee Protecting Bama from Oklahoma

Dec 2, 2018, 11:39 AM

The Committee will "punish" ND for not playing in a conference championship and drop them to #4. Thus Alabama has what I believe is the easiest matchup. It also solves the problem of where Alabama gets to play, Dallas instead of Miami. The Media then gets their dream match up game of Alabama vs ND which will send TV rates through the roof. We then get to play the "tougher" team in my opinion, Oklahoma, for the 3rd time in 4 or 5 years and we get to go to Miami for the umpteenth time in several years.

Dec 2, 2018, 11:40 AM

Oklahoma is going to get smashed in round 1 by either us or Bama. Our offense will crush them.

Dec 2, 2018, 11:40 AM

Not sure that I would call it rigging. Alabama will be the 1 seed and should play the weakest team. I think that is ND and not just because of the way they match up. I think that ND will stay at 3, but would not blame it on a conspiracy theory if they drop to 4. I do think some consideration might be to avoid a Bama vs OU Cotton bowl but I think they can justify the switch on other merits.

Dec 2, 2018, 11:56 AM

https://gfycat.com/grayvapidatlanticblackgoby

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2018, 12:07 PM

Mamma would score 60 on Oklahoma’s defense

just seems dumb now doesn’t it?***

Dec 2, 2018, 1:13 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,913
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic