Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Pigskin Prophet: The Fantastic Thumb Edition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: Pigskin Prophet: The Fantastic Thumb Edition

Oct 4, 2018, 4:51 PM

Pigskin Prophet: The Fantastic Thumb Edition

I spent most of last weekend in Lexington, Ky., waiting for the game to end so we could load up all of our privacy pods and make the trek back to Columbia.

In case you missed it, the Kentucky Wildcats won their fifth consecutive game over the South Carolina Gamecocks, meaning South Carolina not only has to fear the thumb, but they were also given the thumb and thumbed all the way back to South Carolina.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Pigskin Prophet: The Fantastic Thumb Edition

Oct 4, 2018, 4:56 PM

We better score 40 with how much Wake has been giving up lately. But I'd be surprised if they scored 20+ on us. It would have to take turnovers deep in our own territory to give them short fields for that to happen, much like last week.

We'll get a comfortable lead ...

Oct 4, 2018, 5:11 PM

and Dabo will start clearing the bench at which time Wake, still playing the starters, will score some points.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 4, 2018, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Pigskin Prophet: The Fantastic Thumb Edition ]

We better score 40 with how much Wake has been giving up lately. But I'd be surprised if they scored 20+ on us. It would have to take turnovers deep in our own territory to give them short fields for that to happen, much like last week.

I hope we do get a good lead because Brice needs some more quality playing time! He needs to get more comfortable with the 1's in case T-Law gets banged up again, but please don't!

Oct 4, 2018, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Pigskin Prophet: The Fantastic Thumb Edition ]

Who cares just win

Thumbs

Oct 4, 2018, 5:26 PM

Up!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Oct 4, 2018, 5:55 PM

Nice read PP. Your first name must be Tom. The short fields won't happen this week. Play well Tigers.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like ole PP is trying to thumb them in the eye, aye?

Oct 4, 2018, 6:11 PM

Two thumbs up! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2018, 8:12 PM

How about Alabama Arkansas?

I'm not buying into Kyler Murray

Oct 4, 2018, 9:05 PM

They have indeed played nobody, and this will be his first time playing Texas. I'll take the Horns

????

Oct 4, 2018, 9:17 PM

????????

Oct 4, 2018, 9:30 PM

Just great. Just great. Where are you coots

SCar names Thumbelina as new backup to Bentley, who happens

Oct 4, 2018, 9:46 PM

to be all thumbs when it comes to passing the pigskin. She (Thumbelina) can hit the hammer on the thumb, but can't hit the WR in the hands.

I give this edition a THUMBS UP!***

Oct 4, 2018, 9:54 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2018, 10:02 PM

I love this weekly thing you do . If I have one suggestion/complaint ( suggestaint ) it's that there aren't enough of these predictions and that Clemson's game should always be given last . We are the feature here .

Ok that's two suggestaints . One for each thumb .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 4, 2018, 10:25 PM

I really want a USC thumptour t-shirt. I saw a mockup online on Sunday. It may have been on the FGF site. It could be this year's BYOG shirt.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic