Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCAR lamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,618

SCAR lamecocks

Dec 19, 2019, 8:47 AM

Any possibility that the fantastic and unequalled lamecock recruiting class of 2020 with its dynamic trio (DE, QB and RB) will get them over the 4 win hump?
I saw one of their delusional posters make the following comments about their new incoming RB: "Marcus Lattimore 2.0"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCAR lamecocks

Dec 19, 2019, 9:19 AM

Who is the QB ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll find another Lattimore

Dec 19, 2019, 9:23 AM

when we find another Etienne or Spiller. Kids like that are beyond special and don't just pop up in every recruiting class.

Lattimore is one of the precious few coots I don't really have anything against. Really good kid; hate that his career was derailed by injuries. He deserved better.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct Great Kid

Dec 19, 2019, 10:02 AM

He got Lt. Danned by Spur Lid though. Kid had no legs left after carrying the ball 40 times every single game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They'll find another Lattimore

Dec 19, 2019, 10:09 AM [ in reply to They'll find another Lattimore ]

I wouldn't bet on that. Dabo is comparing Bowman to Spiller. We may have ours already.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They'll find another Lattimore

Dec 19, 2019, 1:07 PM [ in reply to They'll find another Lattimore ]

I blame SC for the fact Lattimore’s career was filled with injures. IMO he was not an SEC back with a body that could take 25 to 35 shots per game Spurrier used him way to much. He would have been a great fit splitting carries with CJ Spiller.

I told some coot friends of mine if SC used Lattimore like they used George Rodgers he would not finish a season due to injuries.

TNetters I am not a football guru like some of you. But you could look at ML and tell he was not a Hershel Walker or one of the other bruising back that could take punishment week after week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,618
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic