Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCAR college lamecock football team solution
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

SCAR college lamecock football team solution

Sep 3, 2019, 8:35 AM

I have been involved with dysfunctional governmental situations for almost 40 years at several different levels--State and Federal. I have seen dysfunction on a spectrum from mild to extreme. I would have to access the SCAR college lamecock football program as extreme dysfunction. In those extreme types of cases, there is no effective remedy to fix any of the problems. The only solution is to clear house. Get rid of all the managers and workers and start completely over. At SCAR, there is an acceptance of mediocrity, a willingness to take a beating week in and week out. There is no demand by their fans to be a proven and consistent winner--only complaining. They hire old looser quarterbacks to be their color announcers--with predictable results. Their head football coaching hires are generally dinosaurs, well past their prime. This attitude goes way back beyond Paul Dietzel. They accept a type of player that Clemson would not even recruit. Their administration allows some of their fans to show disrespect to visiting teams by throwing objects while in the stands. They allow their stadium to appear like a dump while they renovate a few box seats for their big donors. They need a new AD, HC and totally new players. Start over like SMU did years ago.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCAR college lamecock football team solution

Sep 3, 2019, 8:46 AM

While I agree they need a new AD, Coach and different players the real struggle for them is who would even be willing to come there and risk their reputation trying to help out? Fans throwing trash around their stadium is a culture thing, that won’t change anymore than us running down the hill, it’s tradition. The big donors are the problem and they run that show, they don’t even have sense enough to realize this is their fault.
My take? Sit back and enjoy watching them self destruct because it’s divine justice being brought down from above. They are just getting what they deserve.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic