Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
S Carolina vs. UGa @ Death Valley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,921

S Carolina vs. UGa @ Death Valley

Oct 4, 2016, 8:25 PM

So here are some comparisons to real-life situations, and reasons why this can never happen:

1) it's like taking care of your in-laws after surgery at your house...and they never leave.

2) it would be as if they are filming the newest remake of The Longest Yard

3) it would be like having your friends over for a game, tell them kids are invited, and then looking at the unrepairable damage done to your home the next morning.

4) they would treat the Valley like a rental car...pay the $10 for insurance and then trash the place.

5) it would cost too much to wash the hepatitis off the bleachers.

6) if Columbia floods for the second straight year, it may very well be Mother Nature's way of trying to clean that armpit of a city. (Sorry - little harsh, but real).

7) it's like catching your wife cheating, and then having her lover over for steak and lobster.

8) it's like Donald Trump having Hillary and Bernie over to the lake house for tea and crumpets.

9) we simply don't have enough Area Parking Lots for mopeds (or DUI mobiles) on campus

10) we can't host the SC state high school football championships twice in the same year.

Regardless. It can just never happen. Ever. Ever ever. Ever ever ever.

GO TIGERS

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: S Carolina vs. UGa @ Death Valley

Oct 4, 2016, 8:30 PM

I agree with you 100%. No way we want that excuse for a program hosting a game in our stadium. I would even hope that if the shoe was on the other foot our administration wouldn't even ask to play at the cockroach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2016, 8:32 PM

I had a crumpet once .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Somethings are bigger than football. That said, why not

Oct 4, 2016, 8:35 PM

Why not just play in Athens? Then South Carolina get two in a row at home.

But I'm not against them playing in Death Valley. It would be sweet for them to have to sit in our house and admire the surrounding beauty while being beat up. Nice to know they would get thrashed twice in the same stadium this season too. So don't let them run down the Hill. Or in our locker rooms or practice facilities. Loaning out the stadium on gameday is a jesture. Letting them use our stuff is a priviledge to be earned.

Oct 4, 2016, 8:36 PM

fleas, ticks, feathers, slobber, bird caca -

Oct 4, 2016, 8:43 PM

It wouldn't be enough room in the Pickens County Detention Center to hold both fanbases and their players.......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,921
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic