Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Running Back 2021
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Running Back 2021

Feb 12, 2021, 2:51 PM

Thoughts on the starting RB for the 2021 season? Dixon? Mellusi? Pace? Do you guys see the freshman RB Shipley passing any of the sophomores/juniors/senior RBs?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Running Back 2021

Jul 19, 2015, 1:27 PM

How bad Mafah's injury? I hadnt heard what his recovery time was going to be? All I know is people were really starting to rave about him his senior season until his injury and I mean people outside of Clemson circles.

I think Dixon is the obvious call as starter. Just not sure about his ability to be primary runner and running between tackles. It's often easier to shine in the second half when you have fresh legs and the Def is getting tired. I think it will be by committee this year. Pace might surprise some of us? I think Dukes has a chance to become a slot man, he has great hands. In other words, I think it's wide open position at this point.

Feb 12, 2021, 4:39 PM

I think Dixon is going to have a big year. When he and ETN would split carries there was not much of a drop off. He will be solid. Have to see how Shipley does with picking up blocks to see how much playing time he will get.

Feb 12, 2021, 5:35 PM

I think Dixon is going to have a great year and will surprise many naysayers. I felt two years ago he was clemsons best pure runner. He didn’t have all the tools then and his 2020 season was a big disappointment. Oline? Injuries? I don’t know. But he’s #### good and with the guys behind him will have to produce or he won’t be playing

Feb 12, 2021, 5:41 PM

Shipley will be great from day 1, don’t sleep on Mikey Dukes he’s very talented but came from a very small school, the learning curve is bigger but he could surprise all of us.

Lynn J will be the man/starter but it could get really crowded behind him after Shipley- Pace, Mellusi, Dukes & Mafah....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Not sold on Dixon.Melusi looks to be gaining ground

Feb 12, 2021, 6:26 PM

And Mafah and Shipley will be on heels soon.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic