Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Run more and dance less!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,037

Run more and dance less!

Nov 12, 2017, 11:44 AM

As we head to the end of regular season and start preparing for December and beyond I would like to see more of the running game being established by running backs and less dancing by defense in between plays and showboating. I do not think that helps us and quite frankly I'm not sure we are good enough to take that approach. We are better as the underdog mentality, go to work and have a business mentality-not a spectacle that gets public, bcs voters and others against us.

Toast to Albert Huggins who filled n great for Dexter, Travis ETN who sparked us and saved us, and big Van Smith stepping up for turnover.

Bryant can work on establishing Fester and ETN as main running threats and go back to managing the game. Defense will determine our season from here on out but focus on defense, preparing for the next play and not singling yourself out in a celebration or dance in between plays. I think if we can keep up good defense, really get our RB's going we got a chance! Go Tigers!!!!

PS Doren we enjoyed beating you twice-in our game and then last night when you were excited and hopeful for one quarter and then got smacked back into reality again in our 4th quarter!!

FSU targeting player should not play remainder of year for her unsportsmanlike conduct and I hope the ACC will address all the stolen towels, intentional targeting and other thug behavior that has been coming out lately in ACC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,037
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic