Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rumors regarding Kelly Bryant?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

Rumors regarding Kelly Bryant?

May 17, 2018, 7:07 PM

I do not think this will go anywhere but rumors are just rumors ...
https://www.secrant.com/rant/sec-football/kelly-bryant-to-arkansas/76784541/page-2/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

0.000000000001% chance

May 17, 2018, 7:23 PM

Just because nothing like this is 100% impossible.

Re: Rumors regarding Kelly Bryant?

May 17, 2018, 8:53 PM

Don't look too much into it, I've heard it a lot from a lot of different sources for it not to even be a real thought but again don't think too much of it right now. Until it becomes public anything can happen really. I wouldn't expect anything to happen before summer workouts and probably more towards the end of workouts if something is going to happen but he is immediately eligible if he chose to play somewhere else because he graduated with his undergrad earlier this month.

I thought he would need to be enrolling in a master's...

May 18, 2018, 7:54 AM

program which wasn't offered at Clemson. It's not that I take any of this seriously but that is my understanding. I imagine there's several at Arky that are not offered at Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Problem is...

May 19, 2018, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Rumors regarding Kelly Bryant? ]

Any of the 4 Qbs can probably lead us through a great reg season.
And I will use Bryant as an example. Too many folks got on his
bandwagon early on when it appeared he was going be
one of the best QBs in college football. Then when teams figured
out how to defend him, and things weren't going as good. That's
when "MANY" of the tiger faithful turned on him. To me, that's
whats sad. If you feel he's the best option, stay true to him through
the good.......and bad.
Moving forward...Do I think any of our QBs can lead us back to the
final 4, or NC game. Probably not. And hopely the coaches make the
right choice.

May 17, 2018, 9:21 PM

I highly doubt it but if he does that mean the young guys are killing it in practice. He would do well with Chad. He would do better if he could keep the starting job here tho.

May 18, 2018, 1:43 AM

Is Carolina_Girl from that thead same person who comments on everything related to Clemson all the time on twitter. If so she's a sad human being. Typical Gamecock who is obsessed with Clemson. I guarantee she is not very successful in life

Carolina Girl is a...

May 18, 2018, 8:02 AM

52 y/o, 326 lb fat man who surfs the internet trolling Clemson Fans through dialup AOL while sitting in his mama's basement nekkid on his grandma's 1949 Devinette eating twinkies and cornchip by the pound.

I had a photo of CG in action but crump promised a vacation if I ever posted it again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Carolina Girl is a...

May 18, 2018, 9:11 AM

Hey bud, I know her... You couldn't be any further from the truth. She's also a nurse, and makes a very good living for herself. But go ahead and attack her if that makes you feel better.

As for the Kelly situation, why would he leave?? The starting QB job is his to lose and he's almost done with school... I hate Clemson as much as the next USC fan but I'll admit a degree from there means a lot! It's something he should be proud of. I hope it's all rumors. If he does want to go the graduate route to play one more season I think he'd be better suited in the PAC12.

Why are you here? Run back to FGF before something bad happens.

May 18, 2018, 9:19 AM

http://www.coolchaser.com/graphics/486055

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pics or it never happened. ..***

May 18, 2018, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Carolina Girl is a... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Pics or it never happened. ..***

May 18, 2018, 10:15 AM

LOL, ain't gonna post pictures of her on here w/out her permission, but you can go see for yourself on Twitter... Those are actually her.

Ok..so you are in Georgia so that makes you 57%

May 18, 2018, 10:39 AM

Liar...plus you're a gsmecock which makes you 82% liar.

It doesn't take a unc grad to figure out that 57% + 82% = 97% . So there is only like a banana chance you are telling the truth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Ok..so you are in Georgia so that makes you 57%

May 18, 2018, 11:01 AM

You live a sad, sad life, don't you?

Gave you a TD

May 18, 2018, 11:23 AM

just because

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

2 sads make a happy?***

May 18, 2018, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Ok..so you are in Georgia so that makes you 57% ]

why are you even here? Why do fans of

May 18, 2018, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Carolina Girl is a... ]

Other programs get on here to begin with and why come on here defending someone causing problems for our program? Are you that bored? I'll never understand fans trolling other programs forums like that and they rarely say anything unless there is some bad news out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: why are you even here? Why do fans of

May 18, 2018, 10:11 AM

For the same your fans get on our forums, and pretend to be someone they aren't all add... At least I don't hide behind a fake CU user name. And please, please show me where I have trolled you? My comment about KB was actually honest, sincere and complimentary towards your program... But I'm the troll, right?

And FWIW I have plenty of family and friends that are CU fans and grads. I have no problem with them. I love the rivalry and what it stands for. It's fun "hating" your rival but I don't let it ruin my day. I'm for good ole fashion hate and smack talk, and honest talk about our programs. I'm not gonna BS ya, I'll call a spade a spade.

I have respect for those who come in under their team’s banner

May 18, 2018, 10:44 AM

and don’t pretend to be something that they’re not. You also didn’t get upset when I had a little fun with you with the gif. You seem to have the perspective I have on the rivalry except for the fact that you’re a chicken. You’re alright as far as I’m concerned but it’s funny how the screen names have come out of the woodwork with the Belk transfer. Where were you guys at in the immediate aftermath of the last two beatings you received on the football field? It certainly wasn’t here.

Re: I have respect for those who come in under their team’s banner

May 18, 2018, 11:04 AM

We were hiding in shame my friend... Yes, the Belk saga brought me here, but then I thought hey, why not sign up and have a little fun. Once I read the stuff on Angelia I felt the need to defend her honor. I'm as die hard a USC fan as you will find and yes, my emotions get the better of me at times and act way below my character... BUT, it is just football, and I appreciate the passion you show for your school as it probably equals mine.

Ohh..I distinctly Remerbe that time you said that

May 18, 2018, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: why are you even here? Why do fans of ]

Thing about that clemson guy. You can't forget something as harsh as that.

ok sunshine***

May 18, 2018, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Re: why are you even here? Why do fans of ]

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: why are you even here? Why do fans of

May 19, 2018, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: why are you even here? Why do fans of ]

Now that's actually funny. Your mods on the fantasy coot forum are very quick triggered and your perverted fan base that lives on there are like a bunch of democrats with their hate of everything Clemson. I don't hate coots, I actually feel sorry for them they have to wake being a fan of that coaches graveyard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not to be Elitist but Nurse = Good Living

May 18, 2018, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Carolina Girl is a... ]

Doctor, Senior Executive etc. = Very Good Living. But, I suppose for a Coot it beats Richland Community College.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not to be Elitist but Nurse = Good Living

May 18, 2018, 10:13 AM

What you listed aren't good livings, those are pretty #### nice livings. Being a nurse can pay upwards of 6 figures depending on the focus. My wife is a nurse, works for a dialysis company and runs a region as a clinical coordinator. Not bragging here, just telling you that you'd be surprised how much nurses are making nowadays...

clinical coordinators in dialysis do not run regions

May 19, 2018, 11:35 AM

clinical coordinators work under the facility administrators which work under regional directors. Sometimes there are regional clinical coordinators that are in education, but they will be at best equivalent to a facility administrator but usually still one pay grade below.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2018, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Carolina Girl is a... ]

FYI Kelly graduated last week. So he can transfer anywhere without sitting

Re: Carolina Girl is a... (finish this sentence)

May 18, 2018, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Carolina Girl is a... ]

hooker

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

May 18, 2018, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Carolina Girl is a... ]

So because you know her that makes her a respectable person? A gamecock fan on a Clemson message board defending another gamecock. How surprising. She sounds like an idiot making up bull crap to make herself feel better.

Clemson is not cheating but ya'll coots keep hoping and praying that we are.

May 18, 2018, 3:21 PM

First, I didn't say she was a respectable person, I said that the guy calling her a fat dude that probably had a crappy job was wrong... But yeah, she is a decent person. Y'all only know the Gamecock fan side of her. And like ALL OF YOU she talks crap about her rival. You guys act all high and mighty, but you talk so much crap on your site and on Twitter then want to act like we're the horrible fan base. Let's be fair here, both fan bases do a lot of crap talking... That doesn't make either of us bad people, until we start to personally attack each-other, which is what y'all are doing to her...

May 19, 2018, 2:13 PM

Speak for yourself. I am one fan that does not go onto these boards and make up BS about the gamecocks or any team. I didn't do it during th 5peat either. There isn't a shread of evidence pointing to Dabo cheating. Thats what annoys me the most about her. I never said I think Spurrier cheats. I said he's a prick, which I still think he is. I think he is a great coach actually. Yes I talked crap but I didn't throw accusations out there because we were loosing 5 straight to y'all. I say that garnet is the most hideous color. Your whole team wouldn't crack our two deep. Stuff like that. Fact is Dabo is a class act and Gamecocks can't stand that. How about Ray Tanner? Hall of famer right? I don't think he cheated and he's a class act. And from what I can tell 99% of Clemson fans would say the same about him.

I cant speak for all my fellow tigers. I know we have some on our side that make us look bad. You can defend that girl all you want but on a message bard she sounds like any delusional idiotic fan that's just mad that their team sucks. And I highly doubt I'd like her on the outside either. Again I can't speak four some of our retards that make us look bad. I'd rather cut bait with a lot of our fans that act like gamecock girl.

May 18, 2018, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Carolina Girl is a... ]

She is the most vulgar person on the SEC Rant, which is why she has been referred to as "gutter mouth".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 18, 2018, 3:07 PM

She's never even clever, just angry.

Get back to work. There's a huge line at the drive thru.***

May 19, 2018, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Carolina Girl is a... ]

May 19, 2018, 10:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Carolina Girl is a... ]

Psssttt... Hint, he's not "almost done with school". He just graduated.

May 18, 2018, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumors regarding Kelly Bryant? ]

She was married to a Clemson grad. He got sick of her and dumped her. That's the main reason she is such a bitter person.

May 18, 2018, 1:47 AM

Take it for what it's worth but the Clemson FB twitter account posted photos of some of the players at Google HQ in Atlanta and KB was included. I doubt he would be there if he was planning on transferring.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

He really doesn't even have much a connection to Morris

May 18, 2018, 9:24 AM

I'm sure he met him at some point during visits, but he was recruited by Jeff Scott and Chad was already gone by the time he got to Clemson in 2015.

Granted he doesn't need to have had a relationship with Chad to transfer to Arkansas, but i think somebody is just throwing sh*t at the wall here.

Well, how bout this?

May 18, 2018, 11:18 AM

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-recruiting/phil-kornblut/article18175079.html

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Ouch...

May 18, 2018, 11:22 AM

"Bryant said Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris is personally recruiting him."

TigersAndCubs care to elaborate on that quote?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Not really. I was going off what the recruiting websites

May 18, 2018, 1:18 PM

said and I was wrong, but do you think that significantly alters the situation? I don't.

Sure if KB decides he's going to leave Clemson he might put Arkansas towards the top of his list, but it would take a really substantial relationship between them for Morris to just pull him away from Clemson. Is there any reason right now to believe that Bryant wants to leave the program? I don't think so.

May 18, 2018, 10:50 AM

We can only hope

May 18, 2018, 10:54 AM

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST WORTHLESS THREADS ON THIS BOARD IN AWHILE. BUT CERTAINLY NOT SURPRISING.

May 18, 2018, 2:10 PM

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Kelly-Bryant/AR

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic