Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week

Sep 8, 2017, 3:15 PM

Will be interesting if true to see if that hampers him. I'm sure AU fans will use this as an excuse when they lose

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week

Sep 8, 2017, 3:15 PM

If they lose there will be an excuse. May as well be this as whatever else they come up with.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week

Sep 8, 2017, 3:22 PM

I'd like Clemson to beat them when they are at their strongest. That way there are no excuses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kick them when there up kick them when there down***

Sep 8, 2017, 3:24 PM

Re: Kick them when there up kick them when there down***

Sep 8, 2017, 3:31 PM

man that song brings back memories.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The loser usually has excuses anyway, so.......

Sep 8, 2017, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week ]

who cares. Besides, I could care less against any opponent. A win is a win. There are no asterisks.

Re: The loser usually has excuses anyway, so.......

Sep 8, 2017, 3:35 PM

I agree a win is a win and not all losers have excuses. I don't want to get at the end of the season and hear the same thing about Ala losing to Ole Miss, "but Ala had five turnovers". You play with who you come with and if you lose, you lose.

We beat OSU at their strongest

Sep 8, 2017, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week ]

And they still wont shut up.

Sep 8, 2017, 5:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week ]

I don't care how we beat them. If they're down a guy due to injury oh well, that's part of the game and it's next man up. Sorry, that our next man up is better than theirs.

how many of our wins didn't count last year

Sep 8, 2017, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week ]

because of excuses?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SEC Players dont need no freakin ankles

Sep 8, 2017, 3:24 PM

to beat some upstart ACC team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Confirmed - they are talking about it.

Sep 8, 2017, 3:32 PM
Capture.PNG(76.7 K)

Even if true I'm sure not bad enough to keep him out with some pain relief.

Sep 8, 2017, 3:33 PM

Apparently it is true. Several students and others have seen Pettway in a walking boot all week. Word is he had an ankle sprain, but will more than likely try to play through it. Either way, won't be 100%

If he doesn't, he will .........

Sep 8, 2017, 3:40 PM

after being hit by Dex, Wilk, Ferrell, etc, and Muse and Simmons for good measure.......ouch!!

Sep 8, 2017, 5:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week ]

Really won't be 100% after this game. :)

Sep 8, 2017, 6:44 PM
IMG_0912.PNG(0.0 K)

Sep 8, 2017, 6:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week ]
IMG_0912.PNG(0.0 K)

This is him walking to the plane heading to Clemson. He looks good to go to me.

Sep 8, 2017, 4:47 PM

Just saw a picture of him on Facebook, supposedly taken one hour ago, walking out of class building wearing regular tennis shoes.
There's a lot of gossip about this on their boards but all say he's practiced all week. I guess someone floating the gossip as a diversion.

A Diversion?***

Sep 8, 2017, 4:55 PM

Sep 8, 2017, 5:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week ]

I don't care what he's wearing. He's gonna get smacked Saturday nitght.

Players go to class on Friday ? When do they leave

Sep 8, 2017, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week ]

for the game ?

Re: Players go to class on Friday ? When do they leave

Sep 8, 2017, 5:26 PM

Someone que up that dumb auburn fan. I'm sure he is cooking up some fake news somewhere

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Players go to class on Friday ? When do they leave

Sep 8, 2017, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Players go to class on Friday ? When do they leave ]

Ah ha! I've been tricked again by fake news!!! An obvious point that he probably wouldn't even be in class today, no telling when that pic was taken.

Sep 8, 2017, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week ]

"This ankle isn't the injury you're looking for"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rumors coming off of AU boards that Pettway may have rolled his ankle in practice this week***

Sep 8, 2017, 6:44 PM

Depth is part of the game....

Sep 8, 2017, 8:06 PM

Hope the kid's not badly injured if at all.....but no excuse for the teams performance

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic