Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NFL just announced the suspensions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

NFL just announced the suspensions

Nov 15, 2019, 12:00 PM

Garrett - Suspended indefinitely, minimum of the rest of the season
Pouncey - 3 games
Ogunjobi - 1 game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds right***

Nov 15, 2019, 12:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ogunjobi ought to be made to wear a dress and stand

Nov 15, 2019, 12:05 PM

on a street corner for two weeks. Every talking head was calling him a coward this morning, and for once, I agree with them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ogunjobi definitely came off looking like a punk

Nov 15, 2019, 12:18 PM

IMHO his penalty should be the same as Pounceys. He clearly saw Rudolph was no threat; wasn’t wearing a helmet; and Punkajobi hit him from behind.

Purely a feline move on his part.

smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.***

Nov 15, 2019, 12:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.***

Nov 15, 2019, 12:20 PM

Can’t believe you aren’t blaming Big Ben? He’s the reason Rudolph was playing . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

You keep saying that

Nov 15, 2019, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.*** ]

But I think if you're gonna hold the view that his actions while on the ground are enough to be categorized in the same breath as what came after, then you have to look at the tackle itself.

The tackle was late and ugly. He took offense to it, and yeah, should've earned himself an unsportsmanlike.

But his actions aren't in the same league as the cheap shot or the swinging of a helmet at his head.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just watched again and it’s pretty clear that Garrett

Nov 15, 2019, 12:57 PM

still thinks Rudolph has the ball. So nothing wrong with the tackle. Go watch again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just watched again and it’s pretty clear that Garrett

Nov 15, 2019, 6:46 PM

So Garrett thought he had tucked the football in his helmet?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so many wrongs . . .

Nov 16, 2019, 1:40 AM [ in reply to You keep saying that ]

first, there should have been a flag thrown for a late hit. It was late, especially by today's standards. The official behind them screwed that up royally. However, being the end of the game, probably thought he would just let it go. But, there were many sacks at the end of the game. Rudy was probably darn tired of them, I mean the game is over. he was tackled late and very aggressively considering, he had a reason to be a little upset. What happened after that was crazy. I think is Pouncey didn't kick, maybe only a fine. He was trying to protect his QB. But the kick was thugish, and warranted more. I didn't think he'd get 3 games though. Garrett . I predicted this perfect. I though he would be suspended indefinitely. Just made sense.

Nov 15, 2019, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.*** ]

No doubt. He swung his head at that helmet so hard he could have broken it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.*** ]

Do you just enjoy being the contrarian #######?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Yes, and that's why we love joe***

Nov 15, 2019, 12:33 PM

I think hes a lawyer which makes sense***

Nov 15, 2019, 12:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His comments are as stupid as Kellerman’s

Nov 15, 2019, 12:53 PM

I didnt hear Stephen A. defending it...

Nov 15, 2019, 1:48 PM

he was flipping out over Garrett last night and today.

Saying the SEC is usually the best football conference

Nov 15, 2019, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.*** ]

would make me a contrarian in very few places. Maybe, you’re the contrarian.

Re: Saying the SEC is usually the best football conference

Nov 15, 2019, 1:13 PM

I wasn't ferencing that, but it it doesn't help your case when you call the recent ACC vs SEC record "biased". Almost every single one of your post reads like a pompous know it all.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

I saw a shot a little while ago that seemed to show

Nov 15, 2019, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.*** ]

Rudolph kicking Garrett in the groin when Garrett tried to stand up. If that actually happened that's probably worth a game, but I dont think him grabbing Garrets helmet warrants a suspension.

How do you get that?!

Nov 15, 2019, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.*** ]

the whole thing was initiated by a late hit in a game

Nov 15, 2019, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.*** ]

already decided.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My guess is that Garrett’s history was a factor.***

Nov 15, 2019, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.*** ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Troll^^^***

Nov 15, 2019, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.*** ]

Nov 16, 2019, 6:10 AM [ in reply to Nothing for Rudolf? He initiated the whole thing.*** ]

Joseph...no doubt. Thats bs that he wasnt.

Pouncey and the entire Steelers OL should've gotten

Nov 15, 2019, 12:22 PM

Pouncey's money's worth, then. Garrett should've been beaten till he cried for his sorryass mother. You don't swing a helmet as a weapon, much less at a guy's head. I remember a time when the entire Steeler bench would've emptied immediately, but not in this day and age of candyass society.

I have no problem with what Pouncy

Nov 15, 2019, 12:36 PM

Did. The guy was a threat and any means necessary was appropriate.

Re: NFL just announced the suspensions

Nov 15, 2019, 12:56 PM

Hopefully Pouncey will appeal and get a reduction.

Nov 15, 2019, 1:12 PM

"Black men are judged harshly in the NFL". Of course Steven A Smith brings up the race card this morning when talking about it. Started to like him a little bit after he spoke to the team

Nov 15, 2019, 1:17 PM

Let's all just be thankful that Trump did not attend their game, or it would have been blamed on him, and the Dims would call for impeachment.

I thought he was doing well on his own program

Nov 15, 2019, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: NFL just announced the suspensions ]

Nov 15, 2019, 1:41 PM

here is an updated photo of Myles Garrett, what a doooooshhhhh bag!

Had Rudolph not lost his temper none of this

Nov 15, 2019, 1:47 PM

would have happened. When he went to grab the helmet of Garrett and pull it off out of anger, that's when things went crazy.

Don't read too much into that. Garrett deserves the suspension. Garrett deserves 100% of the blame for his own actions in this case. I hate to see Pouncey get one, he was trying to protect his teammate.

The main reason I say this is NOT to defend Garrett. It's that I am pissed for Pouncey. Rudolph contributed to him being in that situation.

Had Garrett not gone completely nuts, then the story would be Rudolph's sportsmanship.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rudolph reacted bc Garrett took him down for no reason...

Nov 15, 2019, 1:51 PM

ball was out, he wasn't even supposed to be making contact...thats a flag by NFL rules but pointless to call to end the game. If it was during middle of the game this wouldn't have happened...bc its the end and Rudolph frustrated and Garrett probably figured it wont matter now if I pull him down...

Nov 15, 2019, 2:03 PM

He is nothing but a frigging thug and should be kicked out of the league.........inexcusable right there......Go Tigers!!!!!

Nov 15, 2019, 9:13 PM

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I don't condone any of what happened and clearly one party took it over the line...

HOWEVER, the best way to not find TROUBLE is to not go LOOKING for it (cough, Mason Rudolph).

Listen, I'm glad nobody died last night but people gotta be smarter than that. Teammates should have separated them or one of them should have just walked away.

INSTEAD we got, "I'M NOT GONNA LET NOBODY BULLY ME" and THAT my friends is how bad things happen...you wanna be man enough to go after another dude in the heat of the moment, prepare to deal with the consequences (for better or worse). PEOPLE have DIED because of the whole EGO/PRIDE deal - ain't worth it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're going to blame a chain reaction...

Nov 15, 2019, 9:41 PM

Browns played dirty (as usual)
Garrett hits Rudolph late
Rudolf gets mad and pulls at Garrett's helmet
Garrett goes ape$hit on Rudolf
Puncey defends his QB against assualt
Browns player takes blindside cheapshot at Rudolf

Sorry - any way you cut it the MOST Rudolf is guilty of is unsportsmanlike and if I were a ref I wouldn't throw that flag after he just got hit late.

Garrett is getting what he deserves
The other Browns player should get a bigger penalty
I think Pouncey probably deserves 3 games but if I were Rudolf and his other team mates I would throw the man a parade

Rudolph got fined too***

Nov 15, 2019, 9:57 PM

Nov 16, 2019, 6:10 AM

Rudolph should be suspended for a couple of games too.

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic