Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Roy Phipott
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,854

Roy Phipott

Aug 15, 2012, 3:15 PM

had a great show today and is a very good addition to WCCP, finally someone good to listen too. But had the air ways fired up about the rivalry, even said were gonna have to do something about Gamecock Will as i've gotten alot of request and will make the listeners happy. Also getting mad and fired up over the Dye shots at Clemson, pretty much saying we should never lose to the likes of Clemson. Leading the charge of get in the Dome Clemson fans, AU has sold their allotment and why aren't we? Tomorrow is throw back thursday and 2007 is tomorrow. Finally a good voice for Clemson on the flagship station.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree show was spirited today. Need more of that all over

Aug 15, 2012, 3:30 PM

for Clemson. Seems some of our fans have lost their fight. They are laying on the mat after the OB and not getting up to help the Tigers fight Auburn. I never thought I would see that day. It is sorry and I hope we grow our fans better than this in the future. What happened in Clemons 2 years ago when every Coot on the planet sat near me in Clemson season ticket seats sounds like what is going to happen in Atlanta.

I better shut my mouth because what I will say next ain't pretty.

I'll just say: GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yesterday GC Will accused Philpot of

Aug 15, 2012, 3:34 PM

"talking all that clemson propaganda - wudda bout them gamecocks??"

House coots, that is who represents you on the local airwaves. NICE...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listen, the station is not perfect they have made

Aug 15, 2012, 3:38 PM

improvements since last year. They let those Coots call up but they don't let them run the shows like they do here in Columbia. I had to turn to WCCP it was my only relief and only Clemson station I know. I like RP and think he was a good addition.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree and Roy seems to put up with less GC Will crap

Aug 15, 2012, 3:41 PM

than Toola and Thurn

Re: Roy Phipott

Aug 15, 2012, 3:37 PM

The guy that called in from Pendleton who finished cootville, thought that was a great event. My two daughters and son in laws finished Wofford ad USC and Furman. they are die heart Tigers along with with their six kids. soak that in your pipe, you and gamcock Will.

The 9-12 slot is tough to listen to....***

Aug 15, 2012, 3:41 PM

I refuse to listen from 9-12, J Thurn is horrible***

Aug 15, 2012, 4:18 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I refuse to listen from 9-12, J Thurn is horrible***

Aug 15, 2012, 4:29 PM

I've been forced to listen to SEC radio stations for 12 years because of where I have lived and couldn't get WCCP on the air. It was very tough. Now however I am back in the upstate and almost wish I could get SEC stations gain only because J Thun sucks so bad. Philpot was great okay. Wish he could or someone like him could have the 9-12 slot. I don't even think JT really even likes CU let alone loves it.

Re: Roy Phipott

Aug 15, 2012, 4:39 PM

Can someone link what Dye said about Clemson?

Already got my tickets to the Dome. I agree, we need to sell out our allotment. Will be a shame if this thing doesn't end up being close to 50/50.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,854
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic