Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Round house to the face! With a size of sass
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 506

Round house to the face! With a size of sass

Oct 4, 2018, 11:19 AM

Oops I was aiming for you phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was like a flurry of teeth, nails, and leg warmers.***

Oct 4, 2018, 11:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh and btw, there is some justice in the world.

Oct 4, 2018, 11:22 AM

Read list night that this flaming ninja got fired from his job for this incident.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Starbucks was probably closing that location anyway.***

Oct 4, 2018, 11:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Strong wind up

Oct 4, 2018, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Oh and btw, there is some justice in the world. ]

weak delivery but good on connecting

Lutz

Oct 4, 2018, 11:35 AM

"Heroes were always attacked in their day for defending the rights of others"...as he kicks a woman while wearing his Lularoe britches.

So is he Ghandi, or the dudes that killed Ghandi? I can't tell.

I'm sorry, this is just not a person to be respected.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except babies, babies can die***

Oct 4, 2018, 2:36 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should apologize for being a terrible human being***

Oct 4, 2018, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Strong wind up ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Huh, another hair dresser in need of employment.***

Oct 4, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Oh and btw, there is some justice in the world. ]

I'm assuming that cat is gender fluid and will become a

Oct 4, 2018, 11:24 AM

martyr.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man?

Oct 4, 2018, 11:30 AM

that's not a man. That's a sheep.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Lunge reality question on this dude...........

Oct 4, 2018, 11:37 AM

I'd put money on 85-90% of the lunge being able to take this dude easily in a fair fight. The standard Internet white knight reply is "I wish I'd been there he'd be sipping steak through a straw for the rest of his life".

But let's say you were there....you were 5 feet away when this beta roundhouse kicks a lady on the street....what do you do?

a) start wailing on him till cops come?
b) take him down and restrain him till cops come?
c) Get in a couple face shots and leave before cops arrive (looking at you Lakebum)?
d) give him a couple pushes and tell him to GTFOOH?
e) Pull out your phone and start filming?
f) Call 911?
g) Nothing...I'm not getting involved in that crap.

Just curious....

Re: Lunge reality question on this dude...........

Oct 4, 2018, 11:42 AM

No point in leaving before the cops, I'm sure those sign holding hussy's would have their phones out filming as well. But that fellow needs to be shown the error of his ways.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is where cellphones really suck. In the mid-90's

Oct 4, 2018, 11:50 AM

and earlier, one could leave another man battered and bleeding on the street, knowing he had total anonymity in the process. I mean, unless you had a really good police artist drawing the suspect wanted post office flyer but those usually suck.

I'd probably be pretty pissed at that woman too though

Oct 4, 2018, 12:45 PM

Its one thing to get to defend a woman who's getting beat on for no reason other than just a ######### or drunk boyfriend decides to hit her. Its another for idiots like this who are just instigating and filming someone for no reason. If the guy had just slapped the phone out of her hand, I'd let it go. But kicking her, even if it looks fairyish...that's a crossed line.

However, in the below scenario?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHIf7qXuk8g

I'd probably have to move along and go with option F once I'm out of West Baltimore and back into Canton. Of course, I never had a reason to head over there, so I wouldn't have seen it to start with.

Kinda comes down to this:

That's not what happened, though

Oct 4, 2018, 2:52 PM

This was a planned pro-life event, and this guy vandalized their signs. When the woman confronted him, this is how he reacted. She wasn't instigating anything, and was probably just recording the situation to make sure others knew who had done the vandalizing.

B... been in something similar.

Oct 4, 2018, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Lunge reality question on this dude........... ]

Hit and run near the hardware store I was working at in high school. Two dudes got out of car and ran. I ran after one and tackled him. After about 5 seconds of wrestling with him I felt somebody else land on us. Thought it was other guy that got out trying to help his friend... it was not. It was other people at the intersection that came to help. Turns out the other guy got caught by people chasing him down too.

PS... I was semi fast and should have stuck with football in my day. An injury between 8th and 9th grade year made me sit out and I just figured I was too far behind to keep playing.

TL;DR - Look at me!

Re: B... been in something similar.

Oct 4, 2018, 11:51 AM

I was pretty fast in high school, my nickname was speedy

Oct 4, 2018, 11:55 AM [ in reply to B... been in something similar. ]

given to me by step-sis.

I'm glad you overcame it, missing out on an NFL career is

Oct 4, 2018, 12:07 PM [ in reply to B... been in something similar. ]

tough. I know, I tore my ACL. Woulda been making millions by now.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

H. Laugh quietly to myself while walking away***

Oct 4, 2018, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Lunge reality question on this dude........... ]

Rip off my shirt and start huffing and puffing and stalking

Oct 4, 2018, 11:56 AM [ in reply to Lunge reality question on this dude........... ]

around going, "you wanna go bro?!!?!"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prob G

Oct 4, 2018, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Lunge reality question on this dude........... ]

I doubt the kick was that severe and she wasn't really injured.

Yeah, I guess it would all depend. Dewds hitting

Oct 4, 2018, 12:01 PM

women though is pretty high on my trigger list and I'd probably intervene in some way or another, and I'd say that if their political ideologies were reversed. In this day and age though if you do anything other than a perfect form tackle and firm yet respectful and not civil rights violating submission hold, you're just as likely to be the one in the cell and on the front page of the paper.

Nothing, but I'm not really going to do much for anyone I

Oct 4, 2018, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Lunge reality question on this dude........... ]

don't know anyway. Maybe if you were beating an old person or something I might step in. Otherwise, it's not worth the trouble and aggravation. At least half of the time you try to help someone it blows up in your face.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude.........c'mon.

Oct 4, 2018, 12:09 PM

Open the original post. Look at that guy. Lavender hoodie, frosted tips, lip piercing, vulcan eyebrows. If you tell me you wouldn't like an excuse for a perfectly legal free facepunch on that guy, you need to tell me who you are and what you did with Lakebum.

Well yeah, in a perfect world that'd be great

Oct 4, 2018, 12:24 PM

In reality, I probably wouldn't get arrested, but he'd sue me or something, and it would just be a total nightmare. That's what my experiences and observations tell me, anyway. I'm a pretty jaded guy when it comes to this kind of stuff though, you try to be the good guy but end up being the bad guy somehow.

possibly F

Oct 4, 2018, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Lunge reality question on this dude........... ]

but probably G

definitely not getting physically involved in other peoples fights. the risks totally outweigh the rewards.

Probably try to make sure he didn't do it again...

Oct 4, 2018, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Lunge reality question on this dude........... ]

and also not let him leave until the police get there. If he tries it again, tackle him and hold him down (no homeaux).

Replies: 28
| visibility 506
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic