Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seriously, guise....I know you hate Trump, but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

Seriously, guise....I know you hate Trump, but

Oct 22, 2020, 10:44 PM

Do you REALLY want Biden as your Prez?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously, guise....I know you hate Trump, but

Oct 22, 2020, 10:44 PM

That’s the thing, no.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe the Dems need to go thru the primary process

Oct 22, 2020, 10:45 PM

again....

Re: Maybe the Dems need to go thru the primary process

Oct 22, 2020, 10:47 PM

Too late now, hopefully 2024 gives us better options.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, insofar as I'd vote for a rabid weasel over Trump (though due to the resemblance might vote for Trump by mistake).

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Over Trump?

Yes. It’s a binary proposition.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.***

Oct 22, 2020, 10:49 PM

Roles have reversed for Trump in 2020 vs 2016

Oct 22, 2020, 10:51 PM

now he's the polarizing and unpopular candidate which benefits his opponent. Against a normal candidate, Biden probably loses, but against Trump? He wins.

Oct 22, 2020, 10:53 PM

No way he makes it four years without ending up a drug addict.

No.

Oct 23, 2020, 7:54 AM

But I'll take a drunk ferret at this point over Trump.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Hillary already run and lost. Let it go.***

Oct 23, 2020, 8:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No.

Oct 23, 2020, 8:12 AM [ in reply to No. ]

Why? What has he done that has made your life so bad?

COVID could happen on anyone’s watch. So that isn’t a plausible answer.

What has he done that has wrecked your life so badly?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No.

Oct 23, 2020, 8:16 AM

Why? What has he done that has made your life so bad?

We've already established this is a cheap and deflecting question, and not a valid one. Trump has driven America into the ground and has proven to be a divisive, hateful leader. I know you don't agree because you like that rhetoric. But most of America doesn't.

Asking people "What did he do to you personally?" is a lame, cheap attempt to shut down criticism. He harmed America and further tore us apart from the inside. That's what he ####### did to me.

So let's ask you this: What the #### did he do to you to make you blindly adore him with no criticism whatsoever? What made you fall in love with a con artist and a reality TV star so much?

And do you really feel the tone of America, how we treat each other and our unity, is better now because of Trump? If so, tell me specifically what he's done to make it that way.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

So a growing portfolio and

Oct 23, 2020, 8:20 AM

less taxation is bad. I looked last night and in the last 5 years it grew 22%. My take home has increased and the owner of my Company has given historically high bonuses the last two years and it will continue this year.

That is exactly what has happened to me personally.

No wars/massive conflicts and troops are coming home. He is holding UN, WHO all accountable.

So if this isn’t “good” to you, we will never agree on anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So a growing portfolio and

Oct 23, 2020, 8:44 AM

You blindly adored him before he ever affected your portfolio, and while I concede Trump helped in that area, the economy was on the upswing before and didn't make this adoration justifiable.

I agree on the wars; that's one of the few areas where I agree with Trump. But he's warmed up to dictators while pushing away allies, and his hateful rhetoric has created more instability at home. That's a bad trade off.

So no, that's not overall "good" to me when you take his full body of work, which is horrific.

Actually it's the most valid question.

Oct 23, 2020, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Re: No. ]

How a President impacts you personally should matter more than anything, because it's the best metric you have to gauge their performance with complete trust in the variables.

All this stuff about how the country "feels" is just so much fluff. I keep hearing how bad race relations are in the country now, but in my day to day interactions with people of all colors, everyone is incredibly cordial and respectful of each other. So who do I believe....reports of how bad it is out there, or my lying eyes?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually it's the most valid question.

Oct 23, 2020, 8:30 AM

It's a valid question when someone presents it as, "How has the president affected your life and why?" to generate a discussion.

It is not a valid question when it's presented as, in response to criticism of the president, as, "What has he done to hurt you?! Huh? Huh? Has he personally harmed you?" as a means to try to get the person to stop criticizing him. That's the motive when manac asked his question, and the same motive other Trumpies have used for four years.

But if you want an actual answer from me, here we go: This is a president who has labeled friends, family, and other people I care very much for as "enemies of the people" because of the their choice of profession. He's turned public sentiment against those people to the brink of violence against them.

That is certainly not my sole reason for despising him, but that's one way he has affected me personally. Come at the people I love, and you'll get 100 percent of my hate.

There you go...valid answer to a valid question.***

Oct 23, 2020, 8:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually it's the most valid question.

Oct 23, 2020, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Actually it's the most valid question. ]

You've got friends and family at CNN?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump undermined our international standing,

Oct 23, 2020, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: No. ]

weakened our economy through multiple unilateral trade wars, shunned our traditional allies, emboldened despots, put our military personnel at greater risk overseas, and despite his lying rhetoric to the contrary, has coddled Russia and Vladimir Putin - the single greatest threat to western democracy which has only improved their footing during his term.

Via an entire Presidency wrapped in lies and corruption, it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that when an actual crisis unfolds, as Covid has, that he would flail and prove utterly ineffective in responding - because he's a fraud.

I'm alive and kicking but many of the businesses I work with have suffered immensely. My older parent and in-laws have had their lives largely put on hold. The poorest in our economy have suffered the most also in that a vast many lower-paying service jobs are no longer, and not on the near horizon of returning. Civil unrest? To be expected under these conditions.

Trump complains the plague ruined his Presidency. His Presidency was ruined because he was a divisive, lying fraud who is incapable of managing an actual crisis. This has been exposed.

It's like building a house on sand. Yeah, everything works and the view is great and wow what a deal and look how much I saved but then a big rain comes and now your house is crooked. It was a fine house, but only a matter of time before the weak foundation is exposed. I personally do not want to see our foundation as a country erode any further than it already has under his watch.

Every captain looks great when the waters are smooth and the wind is steady. It's when those conditions turn south that the true measure of a captain's skills are tested. This failure is now on display for those not Ever Trumped. Better remove this fraud now before an even worse storm comes our way, which is the nature of things.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are still pushing this one?

Oct 23, 2020, 1:57 PM

"Via an entire Presidency wrapped in lies and corruption"

Wow. 4 years of investigations went no where and you are still peddling this line. Congrats on toting that line.

He has lied repeatedly to you about Covid since the start.

Oct 23, 2020, 2:09 PM

He admitted so, on tape. This on top of countless BS stats and statements that flow from his mouth or twitter account daily. That you are okay with being lied to to this degree - again, not in question, he's admitted it - says a lot.

Many other corruption cases are still tied up in courts, as that's been his schtick through life and through the presidency, and it continues. Ukraine was corrupt as dirt - GOP senators admitted so just didn't feel it removal-worthy. Emoluments clause shattering activity. $350 Million in campaign contributions unaccounted for. Crony moves on tariffs, environmental rollbacks for campaign donors, high dollar donors placed in sensitive political positions...

But hey... MAGA. Yeah buddy!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump undermined our international standing,

Oct 23, 2020, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Trump undermined our international standing, ]

That Russia carp is SO lame. They've got two freakin cities. TWO. And an economy about the size of Ohio's. But somehow they're supposed to be this big bogey man no one can stop. Pu-leeze.

Hey Cata & Spoon....Based on your choices would you rather

Oct 23, 2020, 7:57 AM

vote for a rabid weasel or a drunk ferret?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Hey wilbur82

Oct 23, 2020, 8:08 AM

I'll take drunk ferret all day because he's probably fun to hang out with and they look funny when they run.

We've already had rabid weasel for four years, and it's been a disaster.

Hey wilbur82 and Catahoula

Oct 23, 2020, 9:00 AM

Strongly disagree with Cata on this one. A rabid weasel is way preferable to a drunk ferret. A president needs that rabid energy to take on the daily demands of the office, and it doesn't hurt to be able to weasel out of things.

"Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel." -Homer Simpson

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rabid weasel does what he says he's gonna do!

Oct 23, 2020, 9:07 AM

Rabid weasel talks tough! He owns the libs!

As I have said many times, I'll take a clapping seal

Oct 23, 2020, 8:00 AM

over Trump.

Wish it would have been Buttigeg or whatever his name is, but the country is not ready for a gay prez

I like your funny words magic man

A clapping seal would never beat a

Oct 23, 2020, 8:02 AM

rabid weasel or a drunk ferret

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

If SC...

Oct 23, 2020, 8:09 AM [ in reply to As I have said many times, I'll take a clapping seal ]

Can handle a gay senator for all these years, our nation can get through a gay prez. I too would have preferred Buttigieg. He was the most moderate.

Oct 23, 2020, 8:01 AM

Over Trump? Obviously

not my first choice

Oct 23, 2020, 8:04 AM

But I would vote for Nixon's dead corpse before I would vote for trump.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 8:11 AM

No, but when the alternative is Trump, I'll shudder and wince hard and hate myself...and pull the lever for Biden anyhow because the country is simply not going to survive another four years of this crap and we will hopefully survive Biden.

I am just praying the GOP runs the Trumpistas out and gives us some better choices in 2024.

Not even a little bit.

Oct 23, 2020, 8:23 AM

I mostly blame the democrats for Trump winning. If Biden wins I will blame the Republican seat holders and voters who never once in this 4 years told him to cool it or held him accountable for anything.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Over Trump, yes...

Oct 23, 2020, 9:06 AM

I can think of many people I would prefer over Biden, but they'r not running.

****Takes a special kind of stupid to vote for this democRATic party*******

Oct 23, 2020, 10:31 AM

Oct 23, 2020, 1:46 PM

bengaline,

Why do you think some of us "hate" Trump ?

Could it be because we think he has been a LOUSY president ??

I, for one, think that Biden will be a fart better president than Trump.

We will find out how many agree with me in a bout 10 days.

Oct 23, 2020, 1:50 PM

far better

Since he is my only choice other than the current ########

Oct 23, 2020, 8:12 PM

yes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic