Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Robinson to FL...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,654

Robinson to FL...

Jan 4, 2013, 10:37 AM

Spoke to a source at Peach County High and someone close to Robinson....He is expected to announce his commitment to FL....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

In other news... water is wet!!

Jan 4, 2013, 10:38 AM

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

What a waste of talent. Hope he can block.***

Jan 4, 2013, 10:38 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Robinson to FL... RP

Jan 4, 2013, 10:39 AM

dont give a "Rats Patoot"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Robinson to FL...

Jan 4, 2013, 10:42 AM

He must like warming the pine or know that he doesn't have a shot against the likes of Hopper, Jenkins, Williams, etc.

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

Jan 4, 2013, 10:57 AM

Most of the time, what you said is the case. They feel that they can't compete against guys we already have, or the ones that will be coming in with them. They have never had to play against competition that would have only made them a better player. You have to be an elite college player to make it to the NFL and make the big bucks. If I were going to college to play sports. I would want to go where they had some of the best athletes that would push me to becoming an elite player. You have 4 free years to get better at making your dreams come true. I wouldn't care if it took me 4 years to become a starter. At least I would know that I'm the best at my position b/c I have beat out other elite players to become a starter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you want to win, wear the Paw...

Jan 4, 2013, 10:45 AM

...if you want to sit on the pine, do a lot of downfield blocking and jaw at you opponent after he just lit yuo up for a 37-yard completion, wear a Lizard.

Enjoy your life, McInt ... I mean Robinson.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha! I get it! Point***

Jan 4, 2013, 10:48 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

I won't believe it until he signs***

Jan 4, 2013, 10:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2013, 10:54 AM

If this does indeed prove true, then all I got to say to Mr. Robinson is look up a fella by the name of Mike McIntosh. IJS!

Hopefully this helps with North***

Jan 4, 2013, 10:57 AM

Fast Forward ....

Jan 4, 2013, 11:06 AM

February 2014, Clemson signs consensus top 3 WR class in nation. Count on it!!! aka Watkins, Bryant, Peake and Humphries. Hard to imagine any great receiver not wanting to play in Clemson's offense these days. WR is a position that Clemson can now recruit nationally for. Expect future commitments at that position to be honored until signing day because they know Clemson is the door to NFL at that position. Also, WR is a position a great one can play as a Freshman. Should be interesting to see who signs next Feb for our Tigers.

Jan 4, 2013, 11:13 AM

From whats being said, playing time was the issue at Clemson. Better chance to start right away at FL

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

That may be his reason, but he would be one of 5 WRs

Jan 4, 2013, 12:52 PM

in this class alone.

And in the past couple of years, Florida has brought in several other WR recruits, pretty highly rated, too.

Yep...I'm sure all of them aren't interested in playing and won't be competing.

Yet, Nuk is leaving most likely this year, and Sammy will be the next. Hmmm...Florida or Clemson. Not hard, not hard at all to figure that one out.

LMAO....***

Jan 4, 2013, 12:45 PM

Jan 4, 2013, 12:48 PM

H3ll I am not waiting on his announcement to his previous announcement to his previous announcement. I am announcing my dis-interest in his announcement!

I'll take Nuk next year...

Jan 4, 2013, 12:51 PM

instead of Robinson for the next 4, all day long. Boom. I said it.

Message was edited by: WNCTiger11®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WNCTiger11

Re: I'll take Nuk next year...

Jan 4, 2013, 12:55 PM

And well said :)

Jan 4, 2013, 12:56 PM

A 17 or 18 year old kid chooses his college choice and it's not Clemson so he is the scum of the earth. Get real....

Wut?***

Jan 4, 2013, 1:03 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,654
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic