Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Road Construction, Gas Prices, Coke Bottles and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Road Construction, Gas Prices, Coke Bottles and

Aug 15, 2019, 3:49 PM

some other stuff.

Just returned from Walmart at Central, located just off of US-123. US-123 is being resurfaced and they are now working between the Central exit going west to Issaquenna Trail. There will be one lane traffic but some entrances and exits may be blocked for the next several days. In the meantime. Mamas, Daddies and the whole family are bringing little sister or brother to Clemson. It will be even worse this weekend so be advised.

Murphy's at Walmart has unleaded gas at $2.09.9.

Walmart has, what looks to be, a truck load of Clemson Coke Bottles @ $4.68/6 bottle carton. The entire store is catering to everything Clemson. It has been reported in the past that the Central Walmart has the highest volume of business when the students arrive for the fall semester than any other Walmart store. Apparently, many parents wait until their arrival at Clemson to purchase the big ticket items. The parking lot was well filled and most of the cars bad out of state tags. The shopping carts were also well filled, some customers with two carts.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Road Construction, Gas Prices, Coke Bottles and

Aug 15, 2019, 6:11 PM

It's true Joe.

I think Coke learned their lesson from the 2016 Natty and manufactured many more coke bottles.
That Walmart is crazy with students even in the middle of the semester.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic