Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rival Fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,262

Rival Fans

Sep 4, 2012, 3:39 PM

Why is it that every team in the land can lose a game but Clemson? Whenever we lose a game we've "pulled a Clemson" apparently because we shouldn't ever lose. Oh I know we've dropped one here and there to a Wake or a Duke or a Maryland but the last time I checked they have boys on scholarship too! Remember now, we're just a lowly ACC team so why do outsiders tag us with such high expectations every year? They say we recruit top 10 classes every year but all we ever seem to do is choke. Now all of us who follow recruiting know that's a lie. We generally recruit well and even occasionally break into the top 10 but our detractors would have you think that we're loaded at every position! Here in Columbia, one of the most worn out expressions I hear on the radio is that "Clemson fans expect . . ." How on Earth can one man know what ALL Clemson fans expect? It seems that these clowns make this stuff up as they go so that if and when we do stumble they can maintain their own slander that we've pulled a Clemson. Rival fans, you need to make up your minds. Either we're great and you expect only greatness from us or we're a fair-to-middling team stuck in a basketball conference. If you choose the former, whenever we lose you can say we've underachieved. If not, get the H3ll off our case!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rival Fans - we have blown games in past we shouldn't

Sep 4, 2012, 3:52 PM

have, however I think we are getting past that - better coaching for offense first and now defense with Dabo being more of CEO plus recruiting is getting better. So Watch out World - our Tigers on the way to greatness!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rival Fans - we have blown games in past we shouldn't

Sep 4, 2012, 3:54 PM

True that but we've also blown out our fair share of opponents. Where's the justice?!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't look for justice in the media!***

Sep 4, 2012, 4:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,262
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic