Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This may take revisionist history to unreal levels
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

This may take revisionist history to unreal levels

Aug 27, 2019, 4:53 PM

Let's be honest...even if the author isn't capable of such. Clemson's QB situation had zilch to do with Tua and Bama. That said, in the spirit of a QB making others scatter like flies...I'd say TL accomplished quite a bit within a single program.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27455442/how-tua-title-winning-pass-set-wildest-qb-carousel-ever

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The World According to BAMA...reeks of desperation

Aug 27, 2019, 5:04 PM

I'd say the new ability to so easily transfer made more of a difference than Tua, but that wouldn't fit the "Bama is the center of everything" narrative

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right on the money!

Aug 27, 2019, 6:04 PM

Gosh-a-rooty! Man, they pegged this one right on the donkey's ...ASpirin bottle.

Wow. Unreal. Don'tchu guys agree? I mean, after Tua's pass, which the entire world saw and felt, I'm certain, right, it made every one feel.... like gliding with wide open arms with Kate Winslet on the bow of some unsinkable boat in the middle of the Atlantic in 1912?

I made the fateful decision as a result of that pass to go to work the next day! I'm serious! I mean, what if I hadn't?? I wouldn't have been able to sit at the blessed microphone of Paul Findabomb for more pearls of wisdom and truths I would have never known otherwise. I wouldn't have been able to afford gas to get to work, pretzels for that moment another Tua Truth Bomb is thrown so kindly to the unclean masses! I wouldn't have had licker money or even money to afford the new A-SHE-SHE network that comes on.... comes on...

Wait a minute. I got ripped off. Tho' that ball again. 'Cause it didn't mean a thang. I went to work for nothing. I can't get the games and that pass meant nothing in the entire world.

Liars.

Gimme my licker bottle. Whar's Kate?

So...you're not buying what they're sellin'?

Aug 27, 2019, 6:20 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So...you're not buying what they're sellin'?

Aug 27, 2019, 6:35 PM

Ah ain't got no mo' money. Ah spent it on licker, flying womens and da Paul Findabama show.

They all said that thar pass changed the worl' o' footballs. Ain't changed mah worl'. Ah still sitting here with no mo' money, no mo' Kate, no mo' boat (sunk, they said) and not at'all an a-she-she shannel.

Well I'm gonna go then. And I don't need any of this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need anything except this. [picks up an ashtray]
And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
[walking outside] And I don't need one other thing, except my dog.
[dog growls]
I don't need my dog.

I just needs mah cats.. sniff.

Re: So...you're not buying what they're sellin'?

Aug 27, 2019, 7:27 PM [ in reply to So...you're not buying what they're sellin'? ]

You offerin me somethin hot Salt? De Niro - Cape Fear version wants to know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic