Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
True or false. Wake Forest is the 2nd best team in the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,203

True or false. Wake Forest is the 2nd best team in the

Sep 16, 2019, 7:51 AM

Atlantic?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right now, they look like the 2nd best in the entire league!

Sep 16, 2019, 8:01 AM

Or at worst, 3rd!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Virginia Caviars say hi.

Sep 16, 2019, 9:00 AM

Wake is looking surprisingly good on offense, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has Virginia done anything to show that they are better

Sep 16, 2019, 9:46 AM

than Wake yet? I think they are both pretty good teams, but IMO the Wake win over UNC is better than Virginia's win over Pitt or FSU. UVA may prove to be the better team by the end of the season, but I don't think it's so obvious at this point as to merit a "Virginia Caviars say hi" response.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: True or false. Wake Forest is the 2nd best team in the

Sep 16, 2019, 8:38 AM

They sure look like it. FSU may be better tho. It seems like they will play any team close and lose late tho.

Sep 16, 2019, 8:45 AM

Don't overlook Louisville. I still have concerns about that delayed RPO crap that Wake uses. The UL QB looks pretty good to me, so I think UL might be the #2 team (in the entire ACC).

Sep 16, 2019, 9:55 AM

I think other teams struggle more with Wake than we do because the delayed RPO can be totally disrupted by an aggressive defense that forces a quick decision.

Our aggressiveness through 3 games has been at an all time high on defense. I hope we can continue to improve and dominate as we move through the schedule.

Sep 16, 2019, 8:51 AM

While, I would like them to be 2nd... nope. 3-0 is good but I am not sold on them. They are coach above their level right now but you saw some lack of depth show up against UNC.

I am saying 4th/5th. NC State is still #2 right now, followed by Louisville(yes)/FSU - yeah the exact order will be know this weekend. Wake and FSU have similar problems with a lack of depth but I would error on FSU over wake. I have no clue where BC would land and even Cuse. However, the weakness in the division is so absurd (not Coastal level) that any team that is "not bad" would be #2.

heck, in the whole conference***

Sep 16, 2019, 9:05 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,203
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic