»
Topic: Rex sells house with traces of Clemson
Replies: 8   Last Post: Apr 15, 2015, 10:58 PM by: TheFatalCradle
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Rex sells house with traces of Clemson

[2]
Posted: Apr 15, 2015, 8:39 AM

This is the house Rex Ryan just sold in NJ. Check out what I'm assuming is Seth's room with the big Clemson helmet Fathead. I love it!

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/04/jets_coach_rex_ryan_buffalo_bills_summit_home_sold.html#incart_gallery

nice house***

Posted: Apr 15, 2015, 9:38 AM

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Best Is The Standard

That would not fetch 2.6 million in Powdersville............***

Posted: Apr 15, 2015, 9:42 AM

Re: That would not fetch 2.6 million in Powdersville............***

[1]
Posted: Apr 15, 2015, 2:47 PM

i'm from new jersey, & summit is a quite rich town for jersey. my dad was a carpenter, & as long as he commuted to summit, there were always plenty a rich people hiring him to do wine cellars or other high-end carpentry. i ain't from anywhere near there, but was thankful my dad always had work around that town!

Posted: Apr 15, 2015, 8:41 PM

Yeah, I don't understand why people pay so much in Summit. It is close to NYC but not so close that it's convenient. The house is nice, but not 2.6 million nice, and it looks like his neighbors are right on top of him. Plus his property tax is probably in the $40k a year range. I never understood the draw of Summit, it not even a particularly nice looking town, very ordinary.

Posted: Apr 15, 2015, 10:58 PM

yeh it's still a good 40 minutes w/o traffic. i guess maybe it's the first nice suburb outside irvington/orange/newark, etc. it's not an incredibly nice looking place but people def pay out their a$$ to live there. whatever.

Is that a Fathead or painted on the wall ? ? ? Not a

Posted: Apr 15, 2015, 3:05 PM

very sharp, crispy Fathead if that is what it is . . .

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Brad Brownell: all-time losingest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Also it's Rex's room***

Posted: Apr 15, 2015, 8:28 PM

Article includes quote about Clemson

Posted: Apr 15, 2015, 9:13 PM

"It has few traces of the Ryans, with the exception of an oversized wall decal of a football helmet from Clemson -- that's where Ryan's son Seth attend school -- and a lone Jets pillow in the den."

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale: 4 tickets lower level on 40yd line in Section Q. $1250 per ticket. Half due now and oth...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3630 people have read this post