Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rex Ryan-Bills and Tigers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Rex Ryan-Bills and Tigers

Jan 11, 2015, 11:06 AM

It is likely to happen that Rex Ryan becomes the next head coach of the Bills. The Bills need a winner, a QB who can throw and run when necessary--enter an opportunity for Taj Boyd! I know Taj has got some weaknesses but being a winner is not one of them. He should and will get a fair chance to show his prowess. Second, what an opportunity for present and future Tigers to get a real chance to be drafted based on not just their football abilities but their CHARACTER. I believe it is fair to say that Rex Ryan has respect for our school and or football program being run by Dabo. Sure from time to time we have player problem but on an overall basis, our program is extremely clean and we are providing much needed punishment and discipline where appropriate.
It pains me to see QB's that are not a capable as Taj getting a chance to play when he gets no chance to dat. Enter Cam the Sham from awburn. He's a showman and it ends there. What a terrible performance against Seattle. He needs to grow up, quit the Superman crap, learn how to be a QB, and realize he has direct responsibility for many of the Panthers recent problems.
What say you about Rex and the Bills and how their situation can help our Tigers?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rex Ryan-Bills and Tigers

Jan 11, 2015, 11:12 AM

Good post. You get a thumbs up

who is taj boyd???? is he related to tajh boyd?***

Jan 11, 2015, 11:15 AM

Re: who is taj boyd???? is he related to tajh boyd?***

Jan 11, 2015, 11:18 AM

Leaveh theh manh aloneh. Go Tigers!!!!!

not trying to be a grammar nazi, but

Jan 11, 2015, 11:21 AM

You are talking about one of the best qbs in Clemson's history. Show some #### respect and spell his name right!

Same person***

Jan 11, 2015, 1:46 PM [ in reply to who is taj boyd???? is he related to tajh boyd?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are u sure about that kneel?***

Jan 11, 2015, 3:07 PM

Jan 11, 2015, 11:28 AM

While at the Medal of Honor Bowl yesterday I saw Tajh and he is still one of the most respectful and articulate
football players ever to come out of the university.
The Bills could do a lot worse ...give Tajh Boyd the ball and watch Clemson north turn it's program back into a winner!

Jan 11, 2015, 11:33 AM

capt: amen and yes I kissed a letter. Sorry Tajh!

Jan 11, 2015, 11:55 AM

Of course he has respect for Dabo and our program. His son, Seth, is a part of it. However, I was hoping Rex would take over for the Falcons.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ryan cut Tajh from the Jets

Jan 11, 2015, 12:08 PM

I can't understand your logic on this post.
Seems Boyd needs a different coach - not the one who drafted him very late and then cut him

Re: Ryan cut Tajh from the Jets

Jan 11, 2015, 12:22 PM

yes you're correct to a degree. Tajh needs an opportunity and my post was that he just might get it. They had a couple of QB's at the Jets. The Bills are down to that slug rom West Virginia who is useless and Ryan certainly knows that. We'll see if my post comes true.

Jan 11, 2015, 12:54 PM

I am now a big Bills fan. Rex is a great coach and will pull this team together for a playoff run.

Jan 11, 2015, 12:59 PM

Tajh was certainly a great quarterback for the Tigers. However, everytime I watch him go against NFL defenses he is not up to par. Love the man but not sure he will get the chance to play in the NFL.

Rex has already given Boyd a chance by drafting him

Jan 11, 2015, 1:44 PM

I can't see him bringing Boyd to Buffalo. He's already given him one opportunity. That's more than enough. However, if they can't find a QB in the next couple of years, don't be surprised if Watson becomes his guy.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic