Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rewatching the game and #56 for FSU shows up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Rewatching the game and #56 for FSU shows up

Nov 12, 2017, 7:56 PM

prior to the blatant, dirty, cheap shot on Carter.

Go to 6:34 remaining in second quarter. We had just scored and kicked off to FSU. After the whistle was blown for the touchback you can see #56 pointing at, and talking to O'Daniel. Then he makes a hand gesture toward his helmet.

I would almost bet that he is talking about hurting someone the way his body language and swagger is. I would really hope even FSU isn't that low, but it seems he was out there with the intention of finding someone to put a cheap shot on.

The ACC needs to look into this incident because I personally think it goes deeper than a kid just making a boneheaded play. I think it was a called hit. They knew our secondary was depleted and were trying to gain an advantage. Not only that, the coaches, other players, etc, were celebrating it on their sideline.

Maybe I'm just being a conspiracy theorist, but if one of our guys did that Dabo and the other coaches would be lighting into their ###, not high-fiving them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaZ-yPeLAng

Message was edited by: tmitchell27®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree 100%***

Nov 12, 2017, 8:01 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was most certainly intentional and he should be punished.

Nov 12, 2017, 8:04 PM

Especially with the way he acted after the fact.

Justice should be administered next year by our boys

Nov 12, 2017, 8:05 PM

in Tally. End his career.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Justice should be administered next year by our boys

Nov 12, 2017, 8:15 PM

No doubt the seminoles are living up to their nickname, “Free Shoes University.” If what you say is true then the actions of FSU boarders criminal in nature. No doubt they ought to take an extremely close look to see if what you say is true. If true charges filed. Of course this would be nothing new for that crowd down in Tallahassee.

With 6:34 left in the second was when Ray Ray

Nov 12, 2017, 8:23 PM

had his big punt return. Are you sure that is the right spot?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. 6:34 left in second quarter. Right after the ETN TD

Nov 12, 2017, 8:42 PM

the ensuing kickoff

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's at the 43:40 mark. He is definitely pointing and he

Nov 12, 2017, 8:50 PM

touches his helmet but the touch doesn't look to be a gesture that is unusual.

To Quote The Late Dennis Green

Nov 12, 2017, 8:40 PM

"They are what we thought they were" or something like that.

VERY INTERESTING catch...please bring this to the...

Nov 12, 2017, 9:01 PM

...attention of the Clemson Athletic Department. You never know. They may not have caught this in the tape. It surely does seem to be quite incriminating towards #56's intentions.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

I agree with you 100%.

Nov 13, 2017, 1:20 AM

The ACC needs to thoroughly investigate the matter. Some teams will do anything it takes to gain an advantage, even jeopardizing the health of another player. If what we suspect is true, lack of harsh penalties could encourage more of the same, and maybe other teams will attempt it.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Rewatching the game and #56 for FSU shows up

Nov 13, 2017, 5:47 AM

I totally agree with you too! The ACC should punish the player. IMO he should be suspended for the rest of the season.

You are correct Dabo would have benched one of our players and punished them in practice. He would also be man enough to either call Jimbo himself or make the player call and apologize for such a cheap shot. FSU has taken cheap shoots up a level since JF became the HC.

Clemson fans should flood the ACC Office with phone calls and emails. To find the information it’s a simple google search away. It’s time Swofford earned some of his money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1 for FSU kept getting mugged the whole game***

Nov 13, 2017, 4:25 PM

Karma is a #####

Nov 13, 2017, 4:49 PM

For real though ... he will get served ... Think Mixon from OU at the orange bowl ... they knocked him out cold ... I heard it from
The stands ... powerful statement considering it was his first game back from an assault related suspension ... an assault of a teenage girl ...

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic