Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rewatched the Notre Dame game again
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Rewatched the Notre Dame game again

Jan 28, 2019, 8:47 AM

and ND got lucky - we could have easily hung 44 on them. Had that fumble been called that Isaiah Simmons recovered off a ND pass completion, and had ET9 not fumbled in the red zone - that's at least 14 more points. And our last touchdown was a simple run up the middle that ND just couldn't handle. Our domination of Bama and ND was so complete and could've been so much worse had Dabo not taken his foot off of the gas as early as he did.

Both games were really incredibly impressive and complete performances. Well coached and well played.

Now that college football is done for several months, thank God for the DVR! I have plenty to watch :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rewatched the Notre Dame game again

Jan 28, 2019, 8:52 AM

We got really lucky too on that early fumble turnover on DK on the kickoff. I still cant believe they gave us the ball back... other than that though, yes, we dominated that game start to finish and could have had more... fun stuff... good times in Tiger town!

Jan 28, 2019, 8:59 AM

I agree. I think sometimes we as fans(not just Clemson fans, but fans in general) are guilty following a game of wanting to take away all the plays that didn't go our way such as drops, turnovers, missed kicks, penalties, etc... while overlooking that the other team probably had at least a few of those types of plays not go their way as well.

I was surprised they overturned for the reason

Jan 28, 2019, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Rewatched the Notre Dame game again ]

They did. However, the ND guy came from out of bounds and was first to touch so it should have been ours regardless. All that said I thought we caught some breaks in that game. The game could have been a lot closer. The injury to the corner was big. ND was going to struggle to score on us regardless but they had some talent and the game could have been a 10 point game easily without the breaks fallling our way

Could not agree more o2bnclemson....

Jan 28, 2019, 8:57 AM

.... and as many of the players say - they are truly blessed to receive an offer from Clemson - and we are truly blessed to be fans of such an awesome team and group of coaches!! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Have some time to kill? Watch the Spring game and THEN the

Jan 28, 2019, 9:02 AM

games against ND and Alabama. Listen to what they are saying about TL at the Spring game. Then listen to what they are saying about him and the team in these last two games.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

LOL

Jan 28, 2019, 9:07 AM

You're still quoting me in your signature?

I've had much better material than that in the past 10 years. You can do better.

Re: LOL

Jan 28, 2019, 9:12 AM

And you should review that 2007 Furman game. They beat us in Time of Possession, Total Yards, First Downs, and Yards Per Carry. They also turned the ball over 5 times.

And this was the beginning of the end for Tommy Bowden.

Turns out I was a prophet.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/matchup?gameId=272580228

Jan 28, 2019, 11:05 AM

Do you have a link for the ND game? Would love to re-watch it also. TIA

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic