Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Revenge
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,056

Revenge

Jun 13, 2013, 9:26 AM
Extinguisher.jpg(341.0 K)

I was madder than heck last night after reading about Howard's Rock. Since I now live in Cootlumbia, I decided to take action.

After putting the kids to bed, I drove as quick as I could to Williams-Brice stadium. The trip was significantly delayed twice ... once because of a police blockade in Five Points due to another shooting, and a second time waiting for a 20-minute train to cross Assembly Street (a main thoroughfare in Columbia). If only the cockabooses were as nice as that graffiti strewn train that passed.

I finally arrived at the stadium complex, and parked in their favorite tailgating spot (a sprawling dilapidated parking lot surrounded by weeds and chain link fencing). I tiptoed around a few homeless bums sleeping under the stadium, and held my breath as I passed the pee stench entranceways (GA Magnus was seen leaving the parking lot a few minutes earlier).

After climbing another chain link fence to enter the stadium, I paused to admire the lone championship banner hanging in the rafters. The ACC must have been a tougher conference in 1969 for these SEC bred athletes to compete. I was bit dehydrated after all the climbing, so had a quick drink of doo-doo ice from the concession stand (vomiting quickly ensued).

Proceeding to the team locker rooms, I noticed Sir Spur stuck in a chicken coop crapping everywhere. Like a helpless parrot, he could only repeat the company mantra SEC SEC over and over. Pictures were hanging everywhere celebrating Marcus Lattimore day, Marcus Lattimore week, the Chinese calendar celebrating the year of Lattimore, bobble head Marcus, coffee cup Lattimore, and finally mirrors/razors with George Rogers image on them.

Off to the right, was a supply closet full of stolen computers, and a police substation with a gallery of mugshots hanging on the wall displaying historical athlete arrests. A dummy made to look like Clowney (or possibly the real thing) was shown spearing a Michigan running back over and over.

Finally, I made it to the locker room and admired my prize. The epitome of the Gamecock pride and football entrance. I didn't touch the 2001 Space Odyssey music as Ric Flair deserves respect. Also didn't touch Spurrier's manzier. Without pause, I grabbed my bounty and quickly exited the cracking, fading stadium.

Stopping by my office that night, I hung my prize on the wall for all the USCe grads to admire. I hope this doesn't escalate the tensions in the rivalry. Perhaps they'll think Spurrier stole it to motivate their team to finish higher than 5th place in the conference.

I left behind instructions for making a paper breakthrough football banner. They already have plans to steal other gameday traditions from local highschools.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

brilliant! that was a good read!***

Jun 13, 2013, 9:36 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Freaking hilarious!***

Jun 13, 2013, 10:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

So, you didn't set fire

Jun 13, 2013, 10:15 AM

to the condos across the skreet? Saw that on news this a.m. Before I learned of Howard's Rock. Starting to fall into perspective now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Negative***

Jun 13, 2013, 3:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WOW, that was frickin' LITERATURE . . ..

Jun 13, 2013, 10:28 AM

"Without pause, I grabbed my bounty and quickly exited the cracking, fading stadium."

Wow, I have this Raidersesque image of Indiana Jones running out of the South American temple with the golden idol!!

But for some reason I still don't get what was taken. Oh well, I guess I should get the Cliff Notes sometime.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Check the attache ... it was a fire extinguisher***

Jun 13, 2013, 11:15 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,056
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic