Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RevDodd?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,453

RevDodd?

Jul 4, 2018, 3:20 PM

I remember reading awhile ago that RevDodd had some medical challenges. Does anyone have an update on him? Would love to send my regards and gratitude.

Really miss his contribution - he really had his finger on the pulse of all things Clemson over time, especially climbing the mountain after Dabo took over, and a great way of articulating it.

He likely has the most Tnet Hall of Fame posts, one would think.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RevDodd?

Jul 4, 2018, 6:01 PM

It’s been a while back but I remember reading that he was “out of the woods “ so to speak and outlook was pretty good. No other details but like you, I’d like to at least know he’s doing good. Tia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2018, 6:52 PM

Haven’t spoken with him in a little while but he was quite active on Face Book today ...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2018, 7:10 PM

Face Book, I cancelled my face book account about 3/4 years ago, and I would never go back on that dump site ever again. To much BS with folks airing out their personal life and problems. I do miss out on a lot of things sport related bc I don't have a FB account, but I would rather live without it, over having a FB account!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 4, 2018, 9:08 PM

......OK......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

calm down, OP was asking about the Rev -***

Jul 4, 2018, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: RevDodd? ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I made one under an assumed name so I could stalk.

Jul 4, 2018, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: RevDodd? ]

Never posted a pig of me and never responded to any messages. Didn't post chit either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to get his butt back in here for fall camp.

Jul 4, 2018, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: RevDodd? ]

WE GOT A NC TO WIN!!!

I wonder if we wouldn't have won last season had the Rev been here stirring up The Congregation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,453
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic