Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Respectively, if it doesnt have to do with Brandon Ford
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,334

Respectively, if it doesnt have to do with Brandon Ford

Jun 26, 2013, 3:01 PM

The news with Hernandez shouldnt be brought up on TigerNet. Lets talk about Fords opportunities now all day im down.

But if its just to give the same updates that ESPN and every other major news network is saying, it shouldnt be on here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ford opportunities...

Jun 26, 2013, 3:03 PM

http://corporate.ford.com/careers?&ccode=US

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well played lol... but seriously***

Jun 26, 2013, 3:04 PM

Re: Ford opportunities...Now that

Jun 26, 2013, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Ford opportunities... ]

is just well played

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Generally I would agree

Jun 26, 2013, 3:16 PM

But it is DT. Aside from recruiting, there isn't a lot of Clemson sports news to discuss. So I would expect the site mods to be a little more permissive in allowing discussion that isn't Clemson specific; especially something as scandalous as a high-profile NFL player charged with murder.

That said, I don't have a lot of use for any normal TNET member who takes it upon him or herself to tell the board what they should and shouldn't post here. Again, that's a site mod determination, not yours. Most folks here have enough sense to post non-sports topics on the lunge.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mods?

Jun 26, 2013, 8:40 PM

We have those?

I posted about it this morning just to relay the news....

Jun 26, 2013, 3:28 PM

The LEOs have been back and forth for days. Today they took him. The story is really just beginning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I posted about it this morning just to relay the news....

Jun 26, 2013, 3:45 PM

IMO, I understand why. its ok to an extent... when theres 5 different topics going on about the same thing, then it gets frustrating. like i said this would be a great time to talk about Brandon Fords chances and such, regrefully so. but so many networks are already talking about, everywhere you look there it is... if it ties back into Clemson somehow i think it would be more appropriate.

Re: Respectively, if it doesnt have to do with Brandon Ford

Jun 26, 2013, 8:59 PM

I'm a Pats fan and looking at the roster they will probably keep Gronk and 2-3 other TEs on the team because they like to use a lot of them. That being said, they have 6 of them still on the roster even after Hernandez was cut:

Rob Gronkowski, Jake Ballard, Michael Hoomanawanui, Daniel Fells, Brandon Ford, and Zach Sudfeld.

Gronkowski is a no brainer, Ballard should make the team, Hoomanawanui will probably make it (even though he caught like one pass last season and never sees the field), and the last spot will come down to Fells, and the rookies Sudfeld out of Nevada and our boy Brandon Ford. Unfortunately, I don't like his odds at making the team since I never heard him mentioned during OTAs, but that doesn't mean much. I think at the least he will be cut and signed to the practice squad but with Gronkowski missing the first few games due to multiple surgeries they may hang on to an extra guy. I like Ford because he is the Hernandez type, leaner and quicker than the typical tight end like Gronk but I don't know if the Pats will see that.

Respectfully....***

Jun 26, 2013, 9:06 PM

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,334
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic