Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks the Dabo doubters should be UAB fans soon.*
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,018

Looks the Dabo doubters should be UAB fans soon.*

Jan 20, 2014, 6:40 AM

nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reports indicate that, if selected, he may have his hands

Jan 20, 2014, 6:47 AM

full at UAB.

I was part of the crowd that eventually became dissatisfied with Coach Bowden's performance at Clemson, but I've never held bitterness nor rancor toward him. He had many fine accomplishments. We just finally believed he had taken the program as far as he could.

Thus, if he takes over the reins at UAB, I wish him great success.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i doubt you'd ever hold bitterness or rancor in your heart

Jan 20, 2014, 6:49 AM

with all the contempt in there for gwp.

;)

amirite?

oh, and good morning hartins!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good morning, my Friend....I don't really hold contempt

Jan 20, 2014, 7:06 AM

for young Mr. GWP. It's more like pity that the youngster has to juggle a family, a new profession in the legal world, caution when posting on TigerNet, all the while secretly dashing off for his and Bob's performances at the Putrid Pink Pussycat.

Makes one think he's multi-faceted...or simply, multi-faced, depending on his preferences of the day! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that makes you a better person than most, a kinder, wiser

Jan 20, 2014, 7:20 AM

poster, the likes of which tigernet seldom sees.

i will never understand gwp's constant, baseless attacks on you and/or your love for all things bingo.

smh

have a great day hartins!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hartins has tried many times to

Jan 20, 2014, 8:21 AM

dislike me, but he just can't do it. I'm too likeable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Since when?***

Jan 20, 2014, 8:23 AM

null

Some guys are just born with it***

Jan 20, 2014, 8:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes you are....which is why we don't blame you.***

Jan 20, 2014, 8:26 AM

null

That still doesn't mean he has to act on it smh***

Jan 20, 2014, 8:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

"I'm too likeable"...that was

Jan 20, 2014, 8:24 AM [ in reply to hartins has tried many times to ]

before you graduated from law screwl ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Good point

Jan 20, 2014, 8:26 AM

now I'm too loveable

^^^Misspelled baptist***

Jan 20, 2014, 8:29 AM

null

Your jealousy knows no bounds***

Jan 20, 2014, 8:30 AM

wut all you ###### doin up in here?***

Jan 20, 2014, 8:45 AM

Re: Looks the Dabo doubters should be UAB fans soon.*

Jan 20, 2014, 7:17 AM

LMAO +1

Why? because the JAX State guy is taking

Jan 20, 2014, 7:21 AM

the job?

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/01/20/jacksonville-state-may-soon-be-shopping-for-football-coach/

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,018
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic